Early flowering?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early flowering?

So I’m a total noob and run my first plants wish are auto OG Kush.
    They seem to be doing fine except for some Nitrogen tox
    that I have flushed away parts of. Veg has been great
    but I think they started to flower after only 34 Days?
    See the photo, supplier said 50-55 Days before bloom
    But I guess this varies? Have been mostly on 24h light but changed to 18-6 la week ago. And I guess this means that plants will keep growing For two more weeks and then put the energy more into
    The buds? So should I start switching to more P and less N already?

That's why they are called autoflowers - they flower automatically - usually after about three/four weeks. Maybe your seed producer says 50 -55 days of flowering time. As in once your plants start to flower, it will be 50 - 55 days of flowering time to ripen.
    And therein lies the beauty of the autoflowers - buds buds and more buds.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Your girls are looking good! 24hr light schedule usually promotes faster / more extensive growth, so that could be a factor as to why she's blooming early. Definitely not a problem though
      I'd start slowly transitioning to higher P and K levels as your buds start to reach upwards and ripen.
      Slowly is the key though. Careful not to shock the root system with a sudden change in nutrient levels. It's kinda like being a vegetarian for 5 years and then eating a cheeseburger-- it's gonna upset your system a bit.
      Good luck growing

Comment

Originally posted by Canuck147 View Post
        That's why they are called autoflowers - they flower automatically - usually after about three/four weeks. Maybe your seed producer says 50 -55 days of flowering time. As in once your plants start to flower, it will be 50 - 55 days of flowering time to ripen.
        And therein lies the beauty of the autoflowers - buds buds and more buds.
        They actually say it will autoflower after 50-55 Days so this
        Is 2-3 weeks early but I’m sure they will be good and hoping to see
        great buds in the coming months!
        😃

Comment

Originally posted by julik View Post
          Your girls are looking good! 24hr light schedule usually promotes faster / more extensive growth, so that could be a factor as to why she's blooming early. Definitely not a problem though
          I'd start slowly transitioning to higher P and K levels as your buds start to reach upwards and ripen.
          Slowly is the key though. Careful not to shock the root system with a sudden change in nutrient levels. It's kinda like being a vegetarian for 5 years and then eating a cheeseburger-- it's gonna upset your system a bit.
          Good luck growing
          thank you Julik they sure feel like Happy ladies!
          😃
          will definately listen to your take it easy nute
          advice, on good light ph co2 and heat/climate path
          But will be careful!!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X