X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People watching?

I just got this logging in.

Sure hope it ain't Jeff Sessions that's watching. Lol
    I didn't get that message, when I just tried to log in. But I just figured out how to log in. We ain't that smart with computer stuff, gives us a bad headache, kinda scary though, if your state is not legal. I sure hope everything is ok.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Howdy Redwasp, Are You using a 'smart; phone to access the web? If so, You should invest in a VPN to at least miss direct any would be watchers or intruders and a good anti viral or spyware program as well. I read (do not remember where) that cell phones are easier to hack into than a computer (unless Your are on a public Wi-Fi). I do not use my phone for anything other than calls and I use a great VPN and anti spy and virus ware on my computer so if 'Jeffie' is watching, He gets the wrong location data. Remember, like We said way back in the 70's,"only the paranoid will survive!"
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

I was also gonna suggest a VPN. I rarely surf the web on my phone (except for a few generic news sites) because I get invalid-cert errors all the time. I also read about a pretty wide-ranging site attack a couple days ago...of course now I can't remember what or when it was.
        ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

• DW2
          DW2 commented
          Editing a comment
          Sounds like some good weed, Dude!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X