Questions about my roots (pic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions about my roots (pic)

Are these roots healthy . The brown color had me concerned since I lost to seedling already very suddenly . Idk if it’s just discoloration from the clay pebbles or something I should be concerned with ?
    DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Is it possible my nutes are just to high . I only did it to 1/4 str . But I’m new at this hydroponics game. I read that to high lvl of nutes can stain the roots .
    DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

Not a total loss. I see new baby roots coming out. Feed her nothing but R.O. water, but don't drown her in it either. She still has a chance, but don't feed her anymore nutes for now.
      Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
      White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

Yep, the longer root got damaged but it and the others are doing great. Continue on...
        WHAT???
        5x5 grow space
        900w of Vero's and F-strips
        4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X