PTSD and strains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PTSD and strains

Not sure this is the place to ask but for those with PTSD what ia your favorite strain?

If there is a better place to ask please inform me.

Comment

• Campesino
      Campesino commented
      Editing a comment
      This seems like a perfectly reasonable place to ask. I don't have an answer though, but I wanted to sub to see others thoughts/experiences.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Redwasp Actually there is a better place to post this than on the plant problems forum. Post it on the main forum and you'll get a lot more responses. https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community

Well, here's a start, everyone is different. Im sure someone knows what works for them, I am also subbing to find out. My wife has ptsd as well.

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Well ive tried a bunch. And have some ideas. Aurora Indica is good but mostly for night.

Comment

And thanks camp. Just wasnt sure. Im sure many here have the same issues.

Comment

The wife is finding "Purpĺe strains" work for her... though its not just ptsd she is diagnosed with...

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

I have some Rasberry Cough in the works. And yes i have severe pain issues from my past which caused ptsd.

Comment

Approximately 60 percent of men and 50 percent of women suffer from trauma. If you are one of them, explore the 5 Best Marijuana Strains for PTSD.

Leafly also has more recommended strains. Insomnia and PTSD are common associates but everyone has different underlying causes.
              https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

I am more than a little disturbed, but do not have PTSD.

However I have seen White Russian recommended for the malady. Serious seeds is the breeder, but they do not ship to the USA. If you can go through Seedsman. Out of stock most of the time.

Comment

• Redwasp
                  Redwasp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks

I can tell you what I generally recommend for our PTSD patients if that will help? Depending on what strains we have in stock at the time, we generally suggest strains that are at least 80% indica. Some favorites around here with our patients are: Granddaddy Purple, Northern Lights, Blackberry Kush, and Blueberry Triple OG. The Granddaddy Purp is super popular when we have it, and it's a heavy duty one. I personally like the Blueberry Triple OG we've got in right now, because though it's definitely a pretty decent high, the come down is gentle as hell, and doesn't make me feel groggy, but is super relaxing.

Comment

Thanks appreciate ut

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X