Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ran all Advanced Nutrients

Comment

But the main reason I’m inquiring aside from opinions and advice .... I have people coming to visit In around 2 weeks and I want to have this cleaned up before they come

Comment

I'm running a BF Cookies Kush now-she's @ 10 weeks and I'll harvest next week. I'd give it as much time as you can.
        WHAT???
        5x5 grow space
        900w of Vero's and F-strips
        4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

gbauto 10 weeks eh .....🧐 just seems like it will be knock out smoke at 10..:. What are yours looking like, do you have any pics

Comment

2 weeks wont make knock out smoke. You have a pretty big window. That being said of you have company coming and need them out so do what you can. Dont forget the drying period. In my exp after the 2nd or third day they smell like bananas. Then just cure them longer. The longer you can wait the better. And after a month or two you will have some wonderful smoke. I use molasses and after cured some of the stoutest aroma you can find.

Comment

If you are afraid of ending with knock out weed try Green Crack. MSNL has an awesome auto. Can get 8 slugs per plant pretty easy. Or try nirvana Rasberry Cough, or Nitro Lemon Haze.

Comment

I don’t mind knock out smoke . I love coming home after a long day to couch lock. It’s just hard to smoke that weed during the day.....I may run all afgani next time, the thing is definitely a high yielder....

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X