Harvest Ready? COOKIES KUSH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvest Ready? COOKIES KUSH

Would you harvest this? I have almost all cloudy trichromes with one or two amber or almost reddish in colour , I’m at 55days of this supposedly 8 weeks strain. Anyone that has grown this before wants to post and opinion would be awesome, thanks...

Id give it another week or 2 at a minimum. She will fatten up alot in that time. I always add at least 2 weeks to what they say. Can you harvest it? Probably. But your losing half your yield.

Comment

The buds are pretty fat , being held up now with stakes . You really think two weeks? I harvested an OG kush at 10 weeks for my first Grow and the weed was really sleepy , still good but sleepy.

Comment

Well depends on what you want. Early will give more invigorating. Later more chill.

Comment

I have extreme ptsd so maybe dont listen to me. Lol

Comment

Redwasp Lol just cause you are PTSD doesn’t mean you may not know your shit.... I am Gunna harvest Sunday or Monday regardless, I just like to hear opinions

Comment

These are afganis I am doing too

Comment

My point was i need more chill than energy. So i may like mine a bit farther on than most.

Comment

Very nice plants.

Comment

Lol sorry I’m really slow sometimes.....I should have understood what you meant

Comment

Me chilled now is still like a kid with adhd. So i dont need more energy or more thinking. Lol

Comment

One last comment. From the experts from this forum. If you think its ready wait a week.

Comment

• Dutchman1
                          Dutchman1 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I agree with Redwasp, Id wait a week at least. Then decide at that point.

Wait at least 5 more days and if there are no major changes then get out your axe - how about a pic of the whole plants cuz your buds look absolutely awesome!!
                        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
                        Mars Hydro
                        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Hey Cober, I've grown several Afghans, but the pistils on mine turned dark, and curled back in, probably ours are different strains, but you still got lot of white ones sticking up.
                          But they are yours, to do what you want too, if they were mine I'd wait , like all the folks said above, maybe even longer than a week.
                          Worst thing I ever done was harvest early, But good luck with them, nice looking buds.
                          Cfls for a week or two
                          315lec for everything else
                          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
                          36x36x63 inch tent.
                          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
                          Smart pots
                          Molasses
                          Autoflowers

Comment

Hey guys thanks for the advice...here are some pics of the whole plants , 1 Cookies kush, but they all look the same and the afgani is the only one I grew

Comment

• Canuck147
                              Canuck147 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Thanks- they look fabulous!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X