• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are some more pics.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Evening Carrachu, you got them looking fine.Whatever your doing I would keep it up, lol, just like your wife says. There's more than one way to skin a cat, ain't it.
      HappyGrowing.

Comment

Here is another recent photo. How long should I flower for? This is starting 3rd week

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Until the thrichs, start looking nice.

well I have been doing fine the last couple of weeks. I went away for 5 days and had the wife water for me. Today I looked at them and it looks like I have spider mites? I think, I have uploaded 2 pics and circled what I'm talking about, Please help in anyway I have no idea what to do!

Comment

• Carrachu
        Carrachu commented
        Editing a comment
        My PH has been 5.8 through out the whole grow except for one week in the middle because my pen broke and had to wait for a new one. I watered every two days.I don't know what is RH? I have a TDS meter but don't know how to use it. lol
        It has been very, very humid the last 4 or 5 days in my bedroom, where my tent is. Should I get a dehumidifier for the tent? If yes which one is small enough?

• Carrachu
        Carrachu commented
        Editing a comment
        After doing some digging wife found out it was bud rot. One plant had it everywhere so she is gone. Sucks but is what it is. Over plant seems to be fine. I moved the fan to go over her more. Now I have to figure out where to get a dehumidifier that will fit in there.

• Carrachu
        Carrachu commented
        Editing a comment
        I grabbed my dehumidifier from the basement and put that in the room on auto, it showing 48 right now. Once this grow is over I plan on putting a bigger and better 4in fan for exhaust, carbon filter with scrubber on intake because of our cats. I hope that will work after all that. i'm keep an eye on the other hoping i don't get it on that one otherwise it was a huge loss!

Well here is my last girl. She is beautiful lmao!

Comment

Comment

• Tika
          Tika commented
          Editing a comment
          Agree- that plant looks great!

Comment

It was time for to get cut down now it’s drying time

Comment

I'm alway's kinda sad when I harvest. Only way to make myself feel better, is to start another grow! ( That, and smoke the bud!)
            Organic Soil,
            with molasses,
            In a Greenhouse with,
            Redneck engineering.

Comment

Ended up with just under half pound from one plant. Lol to bad the other didn’t make it. Gonna start my next grow soon!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X