Sick first grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick first grow

First grow northern lights auto. Growers choice seeds 42 days from sprout. Been using jacks 20 20 20 very little. watering at ph of 7 runoff at 6. Viparspectra 600 watt light. All 3 of my plants seem to be fading in color and losing some lower leaves. Thinking it needs nitrogen just been worried about nute burn so don’t know if I’m using enough I did add worm casing to the soil before I started. Temps 81 at highest 70 at lowest. http://imgur.com/a/ecMa94s

I would suggest 'nute lock-out'. Cannabis plants in soil absorb nutrients only in the PH range of 5.5 - 6.5.
    ​​​​​
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Ph in soil should be 6.0 to 7.0. 7 at the highest. Lower your ph on next feed to 6 and take it from there. I ph my water/nutes at 6.0 6.5 to leave room for reading error and my plant love it. I also add calmag as a suplement.
      Current Grow
      Power Plant | 2x2x4 Tent | FFOF Soil | BP Cal-Mag | FF Trio Nutes | 300 LED | Temp R/H Gauge | Humidifier | Fans | 2 Gallon Smart Pot | 4' 190 CFM/Speed Controller | 4' Carbon | Passive Intake

Comment

• danksplosion
        danksplosion commented
        Editing a comment
        I plan to water tonight should I add some nutrients. I don’t have any calmag but I do have some Epsom salt.

It might be a strain thing danksplosion .... You can see my Northern Lights Auto here at about 60 days...mine dropped a lot of the lower leaves when she went into flower. I was giving it tiger bloom and big bloom at 1\2 strength, I'm just watering it now with a feeding about every 2 waterings because I'm in Coco,perlite and FFHF. I ended up tossing her outside in the sun when I can because my tent is too small for everything I have growing....outside in the day, locked in bathroom at night, so she is basically getting 12\12....when yours stretches, watch out!! This one tripled in size.

Comment

• danksplosion
        danksplosion commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah I’ve been thinking about sticking one outside just to compare with what’s in the tent.

I dont have experience using salts. Add some light nitrogenn at 6.0 ph.
      Current Grow
      Power Plant | 2x2x4 Tent | FFOF Soil | BP Cal-Mag | FF Trio Nutes | 300 LED | Temp R/H Gauge | Humidifier | Fans | 2 Gallon Smart Pot | 4' 190 CFM/Speed Controller | 4' Carbon | Passive Intake

Comment

I would say you need bigger pots,way more perlite in the soil and add cal-mag in pH 6.0 water.

Comment

You don't want to transplant now - when she stretched up to your light, you could have just bent her over - still can - and if you try, find a spot you will bend her and roll your thumb and finger to soften that spot up - so if you try to bend her she won't break or pinch.
          Have fun watching those buds plump up.
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X