Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MagicOr View Post
    Hi, I need some help.
    these autopilot xxl babies are 17 days old from sprout.
    they grow up pretty slow, and seems to have some yellowish leaves color.
    Both are about 40-45 cm away from an 400w HPS light.
    In soil, getting only water. Temperature is good, but humidity is pretty low, about 35%, though I'm using a humidifier plus wet towels.
    What should I fix in my setup?
    Your pH looks to be outta wack. I would pH water flush then test run off and then feed at right pH. ThstsT what I would do

Comment

What is soil you are using? Hopefully something Good (hate m-grow) w fox farms you shouldn’t have to add nutrients for first month or so. 400w hps at 45cm seems close, those lights do put off a lot of heat. I would go a little less then double that like 75 maybe. I’ve seen good yields in really hot rooms but to much light can be a disaster to plants, doesn’t hurt to have autos stretch toward the light at first anyway.
      I would say to make sure your water is ph’ed and soil has nutes it needs.

Comment

Thanks for your input.
        I do need to work on my PH levels, just fixed that.
        I'm using a good soil, but maybe it's not rich enough, so I just started feeding with Biobiz nutrition for vegetation stage.

however, I still did not figure out what is the appropriate distance from the lights. When putting the plans about 60-70 cm away, they seemed to be drooping. At 3rd week from seeds spraut, what is the best for autos?

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          12-14inches, is what Nebula says, autos or photos know differently, same distance is fine. As long as you got good air movement.

Many thanks. Hopefully I will have some good news soon.

Comment

Dont knock autos. I just had one finish in 9 weeks. Unbelievable yields. I have both and can tell you for the time spent what you get is really worth it.

Comment

They are definitely high yielding plants that’s for sure.

Comment

Are they hard to grow?

Comment

Not hard at all.

Comment

Guys, how soon should I see an improvement after fixing a nutrition deficiency?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X