Autopilot xxl grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autopilot xxl grow

Have an autopilot xxl plant going supposed to be a “74” day plant but I’m coming up on 90. It had a finger from a leaf in the roots I didn’t catch right away (dwc). Trichomes are cloudy but plant is premature but doesn’t seem to be stressed and drinking a lot of water. Anyone seen that?

Don't believe the timeline that they give you for an auto is number 1 thing! I have a blackberry auto that was supposed to be a 60 day plant...I'm going on 90 plus days and not even close to harvest. I'm beginning to think autos are a waste of time, since you can flip the switch on a photo when you want it to start flowering. Just keep taking care of it, and let her go. She will keep plugging along and you'll eventually get there. Plant looks nice though....

Comment

Thanks. Glad I’m not the only one.

Comment

No, here she is at 98 days....you are not alone

Comment

Hamjam187
          ​​​​​​​That's one amazing monster tree you got there. A beast of a plant! Whatever you are doing is working and she will finish beautifully based on her appearance. Looks a few weeks away at least so I'm sorry you will have to wait longer than expected, that is one of the most difficult aspects for me.

Autos or photos both can be much longer in flowering than what we expect. As long as we keep em alive they always seem to provide a bountiful harvest in due time.

Growers Love

Comment

I’m gonna keep her going and keep close watch on trichomes to make sure they stay cloudy and don’t turn Amber on me.

Comment

Why no Amber I like a little amber for a more body high and relaxing effects. It also depends on strain my indica strains go more Amber than sativa bc they make you couch locked with some Amber trichs

Comment

Same here, like the indica but only a little Amber and alot of cloudy trichomes for me. Just as long as it’s not racey!

Comment

Hi, this is my first grow of autopilot xxl.
                  I thought these autos grow really fast, but it seems like every other normal vegetation mode of photoperiod seeds.

I'm on my 2nd week from seeds germination.
                  Each plant is about 4-5 cm long and has 2 sets of small leaves.
                  I'm using a 80*80*1.60 tent with HPS 400W lights.
                  ​​​​The temperat is about 25° daytime and 15° at night, and humidity is about 40%.
                  I think it's gonna take a long time...

Comment

They do take off fast after first 3 or 4 weeks, my first autopilotxxl grew really fast after first month (soil grow) and finished awesome after 80 days. This grow(dwc) was a lot better at first but had leaf in root ball that effected final outcome but was still huge and took over 3hrs to harvest and trim.
                    your temps and humidity are good and I wouldn’t worry over her start, she finishes very well!

Comment

Patience, my friend, I've had autos finish in less than 60days, and had some that took over 90days to finish.
                      Had several autos that never flowered, unless I switched to 12-12, they were not even autos.
                      Your plant looks nice, you might want to open up the middle a little for more breeze, But nice looking plant, that will produce some fine nugs, if left to mature.
                      Nice job with your plant 187.
                      Cfls for a week or two
                      315lec for everything else
                      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
                      36x36x63 inch tent.
                      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
                      Smart pots
                      Molasses
                      Autoflowers

Comment

Patience is the best nute you'll ever give your plants, I also had auto finish on time or go way long

Comment

Originally posted by Hamjam187 View Post
                          Same here, like the indica but only a little Amber and alot of cloudy trichomes for me. Just as long as it’s not racey!
                          Yea 20% tops

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome.
                            Patient, indeed, is the best nute.
                            I will have to grow some patient as well :-))

Comment

Hi, I need some help.
                              these autopilot xxl babies are 17 days old from sprout.
                              they grow up pretty slow, and seems to have some yellowish leaves color.
                              Both are about 40-45 cm away from an 400w HPS light.
                              In soil, getting only water. Temperature is good, but humidity is pretty low, about 35%, though I'm using a humidifier plus wet towels.
                              What should I fix in my setup?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                              X