Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having issues argg!

One day Change, it seems like, I have a couple of issues,
    looks like from what I have tried to figure out, magnesium deficiency, in the yellowing in the 1st picture, under watering in picture #2 and wind burn in # 3 not so sure how to correct. Only thing I did different was I turned one fan upward, I also had tips curling up, my temp range 68 low, sorry very hard to type for me. If I have lots of errors

78f high. Humidy has been low 37 to 40, just flipped to 12/12 today,

soil pro mx-bx mix soil recipe off line.
    GH flora nova grow 7-4-10 cal mag 1-0-0

Try these.
    ~UrbZ~ Grow Big or Go Home!
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-torpedo-seeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/185330-urbz-second-grow-journal-3-strain-grow

Comment

What about ph levels?

Comment

Thanks thats what i was using that chart , sorry forgot ph 6.3 and i am using viparspestra 450 light is 27 inch away

Comment

• UrbZ
          UrbZ commented
          Editing a comment
          Which chart the sick leaf or the flowchart. Remember the last thing on the flow chart is if you canged something and problems start. first thing to do is put back whatever you changed.

Ok thanks it was like over night, can your ph change when its been sitting w/airerator running, that was something i normally dont do. Because i didnt check it before i used it last. Hmmmm!
        i might have answered myself. Thanks for making me think more of what i did last.

Comment

• UrbZ
          UrbZ commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes definitely.. if you normally let your nutes sit sealed or use right away the ph will be way different from one you've been pumping fresh o2 through. I am sure if it.

• BlueBudz
          BlueBudz commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree 100% UrbZ I have tested this many times. Hope things clear up Bigpop never put anything in the pots without knowing what it is!

Lesson learned! Thanks

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X