A lil help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lil help

Hey these plants are a lil over a month old i think(i didnt start the growth) but now i have them in a grow tent with ventilation under a 400w hps grow bulb. about 15 inches from the plants. general temp in tent is 72-77 degrees Farenheight the droopiness started this morning or last night. i just need all the help and opinions i can get. bigger pots? water? help please!?!?

Use these 2 charts, I have found they help just about more than anything when combined. The flow chart is awesome.
    ~UrbZ~ Grow Big or Go Home!
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-torpedo-seeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/185330-urbz-second-grow-journal-3-strain-grow

Comment

• nacemasterflex
      nacemasterflex commented
      Editing a comment
      flow chart was hella helpful. prolly good reference for the fute as well. thank you manπŸ–’πŸ‘Š

• UrbZ
      UrbZ commented
      Editing a comment
      For sure man.

They need bigger pots but thats not the droop problem. Anytime a plant has leaves at the edge of the pot you can be sure the roots are also at the edge of the pot. So transplant as soon as possible. 15 inches is a little bit close for a 400w hps at this early a stage I think but not that big a deal but id still move it back to 18 inches. You need to give more info about your watering habit, ph in and out, nutes etc if you want someone to give you a definitive answer. Your not giving enough info to discern whats wrong.

Comment

• nacemasterflex
      nacemasterflex commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Dutchman1, thanks for the help bro!πŸ‘Š and ya im pretty sure its poor drainage or not enuff water all together. I did know that i needed bigger pots. i will transplant them first thing tomarow. but with my water. i cant get shit to check and do my own pH levels uuntill maybe this weekend. Ive been using filtered water( Filter states the PH level is roughly 6.5) i think i need like 5.0 tho right? and ive been watering once a day. prolly 1/2 - 3/4 cup each. and some mist on plants. im also thinking they have poor drainage.

• nacemasterflex
      nacemasterflex commented
      Editing a comment
      ive also got a few plants growing under LEDgrowbulbs in a Greenhouse window. When i water bouth groups at the same time. The plants soil that is in the tent with Hps dries up 2 times faster than my Led/ sunlight plant soil

• Dutchman1
      Dutchman1 commented
      Editing a comment
      You want 5.8-6.8 phed water and preferably around 6.4. This is the area that is best for uptake of nutrients for cannabis. Water until it runs out the bottom of the pot then dont water again till the soil is dry on top to your first knuckle or an inch or so down. Young plants can put up with more crap and mistakes but as you get along in the grow things can start to grow wrong.
      Last edited by Dutchman1; 03-14-2018, 10:30 PM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X