auto flowering doesn't smell.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

auto flowering doesn't smell.

this autoflowering has been growing now for 14 + weeks and seemed to have stopped in its tracks for the past week.should I harvest now? there is no real smell except if you touch the buds and your hands stink.also they aren't sticky.when a lot of the white hairs turned orange I stopped nutrients and gave water only.

If the trichomes are cloudy, chop it.

Comment

• trickytrev1st
      trickytrev1st commented
      Editing a comment
      they still look clear like stars

Well I don’t think they are ready yet! They do look nice though. As far as the smell... what strain, medium, nutes, light, temps etc I have read that high heat and light can adversely affect smell and stickiness because the terps burn off. More information on all aspects will help everyone to help you
    Setup
    4’x4’x6.6’
    600W MH
    2x innova 19w full spec led
    175cfm fan, can 33 filter
    8gal DIY reservoir/ hydro system

Comment

thanks for replying blue budz.this is a 1st grow,the seeds are autoflowering but I am not sure of strain.i am using cfl lighting in a 2'x2'6" x6' space plus 80watt heater.kept the temp about 27c.i have one small fan but no extraction as i leave the door open to the cupboard.stopped feeding a week ago because I thought they were nearly ready.any feedback would be grateful.i suppose i'll do better next time!

Comment

• BlueBudz
        BlueBudz commented
        Editing a comment
        I don’t think you’ve done anything wrong yet they look fine! If the trichomes are clear like you say feed again next water and continue. Your using something to look at them right? Like a loupe or microscope.

yes jewellers loupe.i will give them more feed and see what happens mate.thanks

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X