• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need help with one of my plants

My second grow,
    2xww
    1 royal ak
    1 royal gorilla (its probably same as gorilla glue?)
    First time i growe 4xroyal ak with drain to waste system and no problems.
    This time i get myself into autopots 4x16 liters, air domes and a reservoir of 47 liters.
    This was because i wanted to get a little bit more freetime of growing.
    Base is coco and clay pebbles, bottom has like 4inch of clay pebbles and the rest is 60/40 mix
    Nutes are canna a+b, rhizo, and zym, now going in ec level of 900 ph 5.8 and the plants are 4 weeks old now.
    Both whitewidows and ak are doing really nice, about 18 days old i topped them all first time, and thats where my gorilla got something Really really strange i really dont know what is wrong with it but i have now tried all the things what to do, and im getting really frustrated.
    I should be switching to flower but im not sure that what that gorilla is going to do, because it definately dont look nice !
    There is a possibility that if i now make the switch it will make hermies..
    Just want to add that gorilla was really nice before topping, really fat and nice green leaves, but now it is something else ??
    Anybody ever seen this kind of situation, is it just bad genetics or what ?
    The third photo is just comparison to one of the white widows !

Morning weedster, have you checked under the leaves, for mites ?
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Originally posted by D.A.A.S.69 View Post
      Morning weedster, have you checked under the leaves, for mites ?
      That was something what i also thought it could be, but no i didnt find anything 😣

Comment

Comment

• Campesino
          Campesino commented
          Editing a comment
          Leaves are wet in all the pictures, curious what you are spraying them with.
          Have you tried flushing your medium and reseting? May be lock-out.
          How mature were the biggest growth tips when you topped it? If stunted that might have set it up for nute problems.

I have flushed it and reset the base, overwatering isnt an option.
        There where 3 sets of grown up leaves when i topped it, and same time topped every plant.
        I spray everytime when i visit my grow box, a mix of ph 5.8 water and some rhizo.
        My humidity is a bit low 35% could it be the case? If the Gorilla is just really sensitive ?

Comment

I flushed the plant third time, this time 5.2ph water, then i tried some extra cal/mag 2ml for 10liters of water, i have been using 1ml for 10liters, and just after 4 days it started to recover ❤ im so happy now that i can make the switch for 12/12 lighting 💪

Comment

• Campesino
            Campesino commented
            Editing a comment
            Glad they are recovering. Still seems like a pretty lite dose of Cal Mag. In Coco I give 5ml/Gallon during Veg - this is the equivalent of 13.2ml/10L. I reduce by half during flowering (7ml/10L).

Campesino,
          what other nutrients do you use ? I have been using the amount wich is recommended for soft water wich means rising ec around 100 with cal/mag. 1ml has done the job for 100 ec

Comment

• Campesino
            Campesino commented
            Editing a comment
            Recommended for soft water...in Coco? Coco holds onto Cal and Mag in Cation exchange unless it is overwhelmed. 2.5ml/gal is the lowest dose I ever give in any water until final flush.
            I water everyday and have been going with two days of Nutes then one day of just Cal Mag.
            My Late Veg Blend (amounts per gallon - in order added):
            Armour SI 1cc
            CalMag 5cc
            FMicro 3cc
            FGro 3cc
            FBloom 1.5cc
            Rapidstart 1cc
            Diamond Nectar 5cc
            pH 5.7-6.1

Campesino.
          Im not sure that has it any difference that i use autopots and i dont water my plants at all !
          All water comes from reservoir and the nutrient mix is there.
          But still my pla ts are really happy now, i should have taken picture from today 😏 but i still keep it in my mind when i make my new mix in reservoir tank that i add a bit more cal/mag probably it cannot hurt my plants.
          Im now almost a week of flower cycle, made a mix of 1300 ec in the tank, and im seeing some flower formation allready 😍

Comment

Really needed to add one more picture from today, it is only 11 days from the baddest situation with my gorilla plant, and the recovering speed is amazing 👍

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X