Helpnwith flowering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helpnwith flowering

This is my first grow and am wondering some things? I have 5 plants that are in different stages. After 8 nights of 12/12 I have 2 plants with buds starting. I read this normally doesn't happen this soon? The other 3 have no signs of flowers. Would it be better to take the other plants out or just let them go? The other thing is they are all different strains and I have no idea what they are? Out of 5 I only know 1 plant for sure is OG kush. Is this a problem as well? They are also very different in sizes.

What size/type of light? •How big is the grow space?

Comment

Super MH400 watt for veg.
      Super HPS400 watt for flower
      20x32x63 inch tent.
      4 inch - exhaust
      2 gallon fabric pots
      Myke soil with Mycoactive
      Ganja brand Nutrients

Comment

It is a bit odd that they would be showing flowers that early but I would go ahead and run all of them. I'm doing something similar in my tents right now. I have the lankier ones around the outside of the tent and the more compact ones in the middle. So none are blocking lights for the others. Not knowing what the strains are isn't a problem at all if you don't mind it. Some of the best buds I've grown have been Reggie bag seeds.

Comment

That's what I thought but they are definitely flowers starting? Funny thing is the 2 plants that have already started to flower are the mystery seeds from Nirvana. Both also look like sativa or at least sativa dominant hybrid?

Comment

• Waltermelon
            Waltermelon commented
            Editing a comment
            I can't tell, I went over my data cap and my service has been throttled way back. It could take all day to load the pics at the rate it loaded when I tried to look at
            them. Definitely look sativa dominant. It's hard to find a true 100% sativa. People don't have the patience to wait 12-16 weeks to get flowers.

• Smokesteve
            Smokesteve commented
            Editing a comment
            I zoomed in and I think I can see some female flowers it's just hard to tell with the skinny light colored leaves that are all around the center.

Hi i've seen this before, it's not flowers, it's a nutrient / ph problem, maybe bugs i think, i'll look for the pics i've seen before, goodluck.

Comment

They are definitely flowers. All the branches have flowers on the tops. Showed a picture to my hydroponic supplier today and he said that is for sure a flower. He said sometimes within 10 days you can have flowers but this is the quickest he's ever seen. Now I have to hope it doesn't get too tall for my little tent? Thanks for input.

Comment

How far is that bulb away from the top ?

Comment

Right now It's about 15". I'm at the highest I can get with the pullies but I can tie it right to the top and get another 4". I'm going to have to raise it in the next few days. After that I will have to tie any branches that grow too tall.

Comment

aaaahhh, i'm not sure , i always keep my HPS at least 18in away, this is a go n seach problem, what medium ?? lots o QnAs

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X