Aroma problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO Aroma problem

I dried trimmed and am curing my buds as we speak they've been in the jar for 2 weeks the only problem is they smell like hay how do I get the good aroma to come out which helps a lot with bag appeal as we all know any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you everyone for any help you may give.

Either you harvested too early, jarred it before it was dry enough, or both. I used to jar while the buds were JUST starting to get crispy on the sugar leaves. I had mixed results. Some times fruity, some times no smell unless you broke the buds up. Over the last 5 years I've figured out when to jar and it's a few days later than I was jarring before. It really does make a huge difference.

Comment

Howdy Tat6870, The hydroponic growing do not produce buds with as good of an aroma as soil grown bud does. This is (in my opinion) most likely due to the complex microbes and chemicals naturally occurring in soils, but I could be wrong (won't be the first time! LOL). The aroma will improve as the bud is cured. My grows have not reached their full aroma potential until after 12 t0 16 weeks of curing. Exposing the buds to harsh light, high temperatures, and or very low humidity can also affect the final aroma.
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X