• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Info on a strain

Starts
    02-24-2018
    Ends
    02-24-2018

Does anyone no anything about a strain called CAMBODIAN T h ai x HPChem4....like...thc level...days to harvest...etc??? Anyone?

Comment

Apparantly, me being new on this site, I put my question in the wrong place. The question is (drumroll please) does anyone have any info about a strain called CAMBODIAN THAI X HPChem4. I can't find squat. I don't want to waste the space for run of the mill strain

Comment

• Waltermelon
        Waltermelon commented
        Editing a comment
        Cambodia and Thailand are completly different locations that get lumped into the same name pretty often. So it's probably a 3 way cross. To find any information on the one strain you have, you should search each strain in the name and go from there. If the first 2 strains that were crossed were a Cambodian strain and a Thai strain, it will be mostly sativa with a SUPER long flowering time. Then if it was crossed with chemdog it'll shorten the flower time a bit and also make it a bit more compact depending on phenotype. Really sounds like a crap shoot with so may crosses going in and not knowing much about the actual genetics.
        It always makes my eyes cross when I see "Cambodian Thai" in any name besides food...

As far as "run of the mill strains" go, you can get amazing results with even reggie bag seed if grown properly .some of the best lady's I've ever grown came from a bag of Reggie.

Comment

It sounds like a bad m#';*'#r, i'd try one if the price was right, goodluck.

Comment

I want to grow a strain called LSD (there is more info about it https://cannasos.com/). Did you guys grow it? Do you have any advice?

Comment

• Waltermelon
            Waltermelon commented
            Editing a comment
            I've grown that for about 3 years. It was a great strain and one of my ex's favorites. I would recommend growing it for sure. The only ly other rec would be to CLONE it. It's a great plant.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X