Early autoflowering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early autoflowering

trying to grow Lemon Og which is autoflowering, but this thing started sending out white hairs when only about 2 inches tall! I'm thinking if I let it continue growing I'll onlyhave one cola about 6 inches total long. Is there anything to be done to prevent such early flowering? Thanks in advance.

How old is your plant?
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

How old is it? You may have to provide more light or a better environment during the first grow stage to get a bigger plant. Days are the definitive factor with autos

Comment

The plant in question was only 2 weeks old when it started flowering. It was on a 20/4 hour schedule which I understand is the recommended lighting schedule for autos. I'll be trying another Lemon soon to see if it was just a fluke or if that is the way they grow.

Comment

I had one that started flowering after a transplant, it was like 2 inches tall. I figured it would only make 1 2-3 inch bud so I culled it.

Comment

U could have shocked it with the transplant? It’s possible with all Cannabis especially autos lol

Comment

they're so unpredictable it's hard to say, a transplant won't bring on flower i don't think, i've had 6 month old autos that were nowhere near finishing, they're a strange lot, goodluck

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X