Raspberry cough-yellow leafs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raspberry cough-yellow leafs

getting some yellowing on my raspberry cough plants while my blue mystic and white widow have small amounts of yellow on bottom but are doing fine.

Have you checked your run off Ph to see what your root zone is at. That’d be my first move if you are using nutrients. It looks like you’re in soil but could be coco. If that’s the case you should be Between 6 and 7 but seems like 6.3-6.7ish is a bit more ideal.
    48”x48”x80” flower/main tent
    600w mh/hps
    32”x32”x63” veg tent
    viparspectra PAR 450 led
    FFOF soil, Fox farms nutes, raw silica
    5 gallon Smart Pots
    Current grow Aurora Indica, Girl Scout Cookies, Wonder Woman (all Nirvana)
    Current grow progress: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/159795-locrian99s-2nd-grow

Comment

• pjhelferich
      pjhelferich commented
      Editing a comment
      runoff ph is running 6.5 - 6.7 . and using other tomato nutes . fortify plus has nitrogen,cal,mag and iron . bloom fertilizer has nitrogen,phosphate and potash give them 5 ml per gallon of each . the ones with top view are the raspberry cough.does the raspberry need something special ?

• Locrian99
      Locrian99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm. Well the ph sounds good, they almost appear to be clawing to me. I’m fairly new myself so hopefully someone more experienced will chime in but could possibly nitrogen toxicity with the clawing of the leaves. I’m just poking around the page and judging by the pics.

Looks like nitrogen and/or cal mag deficiency but what locrian99 said check your ph first, what nutes are you using and how much of it

Comment

the ony plants that are having problems are the raspberry cough all other plants are doing great.been in flower for 10 days

Comment

One could be having a ph problem while the others are not or it could be more sensitive to the nutes you are using. Again I’d check the ph. Then go from there.
        48”x48”x80” flower/main tent
        600w mh/hps
        32”x32”x63” veg tent
        viparspectra PAR 450 led
        FFOF soil, Fox farms nutes, raw silica
        5 gallon Smart Pots
        Current grow Aurora Indica, Girl Scout Cookies, Wonder Woman (all Nirvana)
        Current grow progress: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/159795-locrian99s-2nd-grow

Comment

Just noticed that fan you got blowing directly on it, I have the same style fan and it will give your plants wind burn which gives it that claw effect too, I think if if it was toxicity there would be burnt tips with a dark green color, you might want to try one of those mini clip fans and don't put the wind directly on it you just want the fan to cycle the heat and air around not to blow directly on it just a tip I learned the hard way.

Comment

• pjhelferich
            pjhelferich commented
            Editing a comment
            i'll try clip on fan see if that helps though

• Deadhead91
            Deadhead91 commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok have you tried the sick plant section?
            Use our cannabis growing problem pictures and interactive plant doctor tool to quickly diagnose your sick marijuana plants! Click the pictures below to learn about a marijuana problem, deficiency or symptom & get the solution! Still having trouble? Consult our 5-Step Remedy to 99% of Cannabis Growing Problems​​. Click here to see ALL cannabis plant...

• Deadhead91
            Deadhead91 commented
            Editing a comment
            I just thought it was facing the plants you should be fine then I think

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X