Whats wrong with my seedlings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats wrong with my seedlings?

Can some one tell whats wrong with this seedlings?
    the one in the right It's pineapple express auto, in week 1
    leaves looks kind of yellow curly.
    im feeding them with quarter doze of Fox farm nutrient and cal-mag ppm 330, since my tap water has 130 ppm. ,ph around 5.8-6
    temp is always around 75 and humidity around 70
    so everything looks good to me
    I have 6 pineapple express auto seedlings, all their leaves look quite yellow and light green mostyly
    it is just this strain looks like this?
    or anything I may had did wrong?

And the one in the left is an auto strain i dont know the name
    it's now in week 2, looks not growing any bigger at all, but the root is growing
    it also looks a bit yellow as u can see.

Morning 1231, seedlings your age do not need any nutrients at all, for the first couple of weeks,
    Is it possible you are overwatering? ?
    Seedlings your age, only need about a half cup a water poured in a little circle around your seedling every 2-4 days ,
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Ya, they do look moist and no nutes needed early on as D.A.A.S.69 said. Plastic cups dont breath and hold moisture longer than some other types like peat pots for instance.Even if they have drainage holes in the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by D.A.A.S.69 View Post
        Morning 1231, seedlings your age do not need any nutrients at all, for the first couple of weeks,
        Is it possible you are overwatering? ?
        Seedlings your age, only need about a half cup a water poured in a little circle around your seedling every 2-4 days ,
        I know the no nutrient theory in seedling while others claim that a little bit of nutrient is fine.
        So since all other strains and even my other pineapple auto is doing fine but just this two
        i dont think its a nutrient problem
        does it look like light burn a bit?
        I only water my seedlings once and it's 3-4 days ago
        i do spray water on them every day tho

Comment

What kind of medium are you using? What is you light source?
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

Originally posted by Chefbjy View Post
            What kind of medium are you using? What is you light source?
            im growing incoco
            now seedlings are under 600w led in a high distance
            lux around 25k as it shows in my lux meter
            but since it's an led and lux meter wont pick up all the light source
            i should be around 30k-35k lux

Comment

It's possible your light source is too much for it. Seedlings don't need a lot of light. Plus cups can't breathe and roots need oxygen if your soil is packed in the cup cut the bottom off or aerate the soil some and see how it does good time to check the root system here. You don't need to water to run off in a cup. I'm not a Coco grower but I still don't believe seedlings need nutes at all. Go over the seedling guide and common mistakes make sure you didn't make one. But it may have taken badly to them where as your others just didn't over feed or aren't showing symptoms. And as said above they don't need a lot of water no nutes either.
              https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

I hope you aren't having the same issue I had with one of my grows a few years go, but it looks similar. I'm not saying this is what it is by any means.
                I had a whole order of seeds (10) do something really similar. I'm usually around 100% success rate with germination to veg. But the whole order came out yellow, turned to a translucent yellow and eventually died. Not much I could do at that point being seedlings. I wrote to the seedbank, and the breeder and informed them about it and sent me a new order. In the seedling stage, there isn't a whole lot you can do but wait.
                It also looks like you're in the moisture coco with worm castings no?
                Last edited by Waltermelon; 02-14-2018, 12:31 AM. Reason: Stupid autocorrect

Comment

Originally posted by Waltermelon View Post
                  I hope you aren't having the same issue I had with one of my grows a few years go, but it looks similar. I'm not saying this is what it is by any means.
                  I had a whole order of seeds (10) do something really similar. I'm usually around 100% success rate with germination to veg. But the whole order came out yellow, turned to a translucent yellow and eventually died. Not much I could do at that point being seedlings. I wrote to the seedbank, and the breeder and informed them about it and sent me a new order. In the seedling stage, there isn't a whole lot you can do but wait.
                  It also looks like you're in the moisture coco with worm castings no?
                  i dont think there's any worm castings, but the coco is wet
                  I just through the pineapple express auto out, since the leaves started to turn black.
                  All other noon-auto strains are doing fine, but all the auto strains leaves seem yellow
                  It's pretty old seed back from about two years ago
                  So i think it's probably just the auto seeds are not healthy

The unknow auto has grow for about two weeks now but still no fan leaves growing
                  but roots has grow out the rooter
                  So we will see

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                    D.A.A.S.69 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sounds like bad autoflower seeds,

• Waltermelon
                    Waltermelon commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If it's "ready grow moisture" it has worm castings in it. I only ask because i see the perlite in the cup. A guy at a hydro store talked me I to trying it and I can't use it. I cut my coco with it at 3 bags of coco coir to one bag of the moisture garbage. Mostly because it is hot, doesn't mix with water hardly at all and I don't waste $20.
                    I've personally never grown auto plants before so I can't speak on the genetics.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X