Yellow spots on leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yellow spots on leaves

7 week old LSD is looking great, but a few leaves are showing yellow spots. pH has been steady and am using the GH grow schedule. I vegged for two extra weeks. Humidity might have been too low, maybe light burn? Using luminous COB's at 50 watts per COB about 22 inches from plant, 4 COB's total in a half of a 4 x 4 grow tent. Just trying to figure out what is causing this. Thanks.
    Growing hydro in coco under Luminous LED COB's

Forgot to mention this is a coco grow in 5 gallon cloth pots.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Morning Roperman, I know your adding cal-mag ain't you ??

Yep... was using 1 teaspoon per gallon for veg, and am now on 1/2 teaspoon per gallon in flower.

My water schedule has been every 4 to 5 days, alternating with nutes with calmag and pH'ed water with calmag. Maybe I should used plain pH'ed water with no calmag. I've gotten mixed answers on that one. Everyone says to use calmag in every watering, but GWE says to use plain pH'ed water to get rid of salts.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Roperman, so you are waiting till the coco gets dry ? You might want to start feeding -watering a little everyday, an see how that goes, they grow much faster ,feeding every day.
      Plus I use 1ml/lt, of cal-mag, every water-feed. But if Nebula says use only water for salts, that's what you should do. I don't think your using enough cal-mag, but I've been wrong before.

• Waltermelon
      Waltermelon commented
      Editing a comment
      Did this condition follow you switching to half that cal-mag dose? Seems odd to me that you're watering only every 4-5 days. I think that's more of a soil thing. Coco you can water everyday, does it need it? Who really knows. I personally like watering everyday so I can avoid any nute problems myself. I would rather full menu every time I feed than run short.

This is getting interesting! The GWE guide for watering a coco grow is the knuckle test. If you feel it's dry, then time to water. So that's what I've been doing. I had no idea coco was ok with watering every day. I can start watering more often.

@Waltermellon - do you switch every other water so it's nute, water, nute, water, etc? That would be nutes every other day and water every other day? I can do that. Also, do you use calmag on just the water days, or do you use plain pH'ed water?

Thanks for all the input!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X