No announcement yet.

pH madness, can't get it down...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I postponed the flushing. I fed the healthiest normaly and run off was in range, i fed the others and they were all in range, so i'll wait before doing anything drastic and see if they get better.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good deal, if you can get your runoff ph right, the way you did, it's alot easier on your plants than flushing.
      I hope your plants respond, now to feeding like they are supposed to. GoodLuck
      Plus if you would have flushed, your plants would still be drooping for the next few days, instead of growing.

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Good to hear. Just pH everything you give it and run off shouldn't change much. Good luck.

Been following your comments and posts, and am glad to here things are looking up now. I myself have been having a few issues but after watching a video a few nights ago I now am beginning to look better myself. MY issues was as I thought a zinc def... but i now beleive it was a simple case of haveing my lights to close to my girls, i moved lights up a few inches 2 nights ago and since mine are happy. Good luck.

Comment

• kidane
      kidane commented
      Editing a comment
      Some people told me that it looked like light burn too, but i'm growing under 12 bulbs CFL 23W 1600 lumen so 280W and the bulbs are 5/10 cm away from plants.
      Do you really think these CFLs could cause light burn?

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      At 2-4 inches away, they want burn anything, when I'm using cfls, Iput mine about an inch away. With no burn.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X