New grower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New grower

I'm a FIRST TIME indoor grower with two plants currently (bag seed so I don't know much about the strain etc).
    So lighting has been a big issue for me. I started with and currently still only have one "plant bulb" but it's made them stretch significantly. So, I went and got a grow tent, air pots and foxfarm soil and have done the transplant. I'm getting ready to reconfigure the lighting to either CFL's or I came across a 4 pack of full spectrum led bulbs with 28 watts each (totaling 112 watts) would the led's be sufficient in terms of cheap lights in y'alls opinion?

Hey Peppersmr welcome here. With that y'all y'all gots to be American, so go to Amazon,com and depending on the size of your tent get the right sized LED. I would suggest Viparspectra - very reasonably priced and will work through all the stages of cannabis growing. Good luck.

Send pics!!
    ​​​​​​
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Thank you, and I'm excited to be able to get info from you all. Yeah I've seen several of those options, and while I understand that it's worth it, I don't necessarily have the 75+ right now for one. I guess my quickest and most cost effective solution is CFL's.

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Get as many as you can fit in.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X