Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats wrong with this

What does this look like

It looks like you've done something different than you had been doing throughout the rest of your grow. What changed? The growth under those leaves looks normal .

Comment

• CoberBrandon
      CoberBrandon commented
      Editing a comment
      Waltermelon.... I have bad bad news..... the plants have mites. russet mites , And I’m 99% sure. I could not sleep knowing I’m beating around dumb ideas as to why my plants are dying , well I’m caring for them the exact same as I always do.
      So I took my 40x loupe and a flashlight and sat for about an hour with two leaves, finally discovering two small eggs or mites, on a leaf vein. If you or anyone that reads this has advice on a good product to kill them , I’m all ears . As I’m only 4.5 weeks into this Grow , from seed and I really think I can save it if I act swiftly but keep calm lol . Fuck I’m upset man , where do these things come from? I thought I was pretty tidy lol , can they come on seeds? I think my one shitty afgani Seed was cursed from the start 😂😂😂 I’m a lot calmer now that I know what’s up tho

On the first transplant I used a lot of miracle grow perlite, that’s the only odd thing I have done different then I have ever done before, the plant grows slow with these odd new growth problems , but seems to get through it . Other then that I can’t seem to understand what I’m going different.

Comment

The first transplant was about two weeks ago

Comment

You know I also stopped using a root supplement called voodoo juice , but it is known to only use this for
        first two weeks

Comment

I like the heavy 16 roots formula. I use it throughout my entire grow, but I got a gal on clearance for $25 from a hydro shop that was closing. I'm pretty generous with it since it was so cheap. That's all besides the point and just personal experience.
          Not sure what the issue is, I was just curious if you maybe added a different note. What type of soil? Amendments? Ferts?

Comment

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oilless-medium Can you Check this forum , there is lore pics and an idea of the nutrients I use

Comment

So you are running soil less, only using b-12 and voodoo juice?

Comment

Yes and a two
                part Grow nutrient that I get from the local hydro lady. It s what I’ve done the last two grows and I have never had a problem like this

Comment

I’m thinking of going to grab Cal Mag tomorrow, I think it could help this ?

Comment

I feel like I’ve had a PH malfunction at one point but I don’t really know , I was worried it’s bugs , but I’m too clean , at least I think I am ...

Comment

Have all of your grows been in soil less? Soil you don't need a whole lot of nutes, soil less is a bit of a different story. I'm quite fond of cutting edge solutions 3 part. It's cheap, no crazy pH or ec calculations, just drop it in and you know it's good. I add some Calimagic, heavy 16 roots, and some m.p.k. as a flower booster. I never run into problems. Eventually you'll find something that works, when you do, stick to it. Modify every now and again to tweak and see if it's better. But find something that works for you, your media, and lady's .

Comment

Yes all soil less grows , same product each time. A pro mix soil less medium . I’ve used the same nutes at veg before and never had this problem .during flower I switch the nutes , add flower supplements and I seem to do ok. Maybe this is a strain that need a bit more care in the medium I’m using... here is a pic from my last Grow during veg

Comment

Im a fan of advanced nutrients, I use there stuff for flowering and I am amazed at the buds I get

Comment

This current grow has been in the works for exactly 4 weeks and I just can’t get these girls to take off like they should be by now , they react to my Low dress training but they are still growing slow

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                            X