Possible bug problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible bug problem

hello, I've been growing my plant for a little over a month now and about a week ago I have started to notice tiny little white specks on the leaves. I looked up symptoms which said it could be "thrips". I've searched high and low, to no avail. I cannot find any evidence of notes or thrips, or the thrip itself. I also have noticed small brown holes almost like a burn, but only on very few leaves. Is this normal? If you zoom in on my whole pant you can see a few white dots towards the top.

Setup: I currently have a 32x32x63 grow tent with four 105watt cfl. 6500k. Interior fan and exhaust fan for circulation.

Nutes: I use fox farm grow big and big bloom fertilizers song with ph my water
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Growmax302; 01-15-2018, 01:08 AM.

You've seen nothing crawling anywhere? Any other symptoms? Thrips are pretty easy to spot. They basically make tunnels in your leaves. they appear to be white squiggly marks more than spots.

It is just the plant IMO. Ill share a couple pics, I have a few plants that have similar coloring. But way worse I had no pests or deficiencies when the plant had this going on it was just genetics.
    Have a pic of the entire plant?

~UrbZ~ Grow Big or Go Home!
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-torpedo-seeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/185330-urbz-second-grow-journal-3-strain-grow

Comment

I haven't seen any proof of bugs at all. But small little brown holes on some leaves. It isn't on the whole canopy either, just small portion towards the front. No other symptoms either just minor leaf deformities.

Comment

• UrbZ
        UrbZ commented
        Editing a comment
        I get some random brown holes too. I think those just come with the territory just like the random discoloration. If you've done a really good check over and see no pests anywhere especially with no other symptoms. I would say you are in the clear. Your plant looks healthy otherwise.

Yeah I'm going to keep an eye on it but I'm sort of relieved.thanks for your advice

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X