Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What pests are these.

Hi
    im haveing a bit of troble identifying what bugs i have. They are only on the one plant and only on a few of the leafs.
    any help and advice would be massively helpful.
    this is my first grow and i feel its abought to get destoryd 😭😭
    ive uploaded a photo of the issue.
    thankyou

Hard to see, but looks like mites, do you see any spider web looking stuff on that plant?? You gotta look under the leaves too.If it is spider mites you better get rid of them fast. Nebula has lots of information bout bugs on GWE, an how to get rid of them.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Colin87
      Colin87 commented
      Editing a comment
      I will get more pics as soon as i am back from work. The pic is the under side of the leaf. For now i have gone round the plants and took any whit specs of and squashed them.
      As of yet i cant see any webs on any o the plants.
      This problem is only one plant and on 2 leafs only as i can see so far.
      I will get more pics. Thankyou for helping

Can you take more pics please? Based on the size I guess that they are mites. Keep watching them; if they elongate they are thrips. A solution would be to buy neem oil or spray it with miticide or a pesticide. To prevent this in the future think about how did can get there in the first place. Inspect clones, and don't contaminate your plants with infected clothing.

Comment

• Colin87
      Colin87 commented
      Editing a comment
      I will get more pics as soon as i am back from work. The pic is the under side of the leaf. For now i have gone round the plants and took any whit specs of and squashed them. 
      As of yet i cant see any webs on any o the plants. 
      This problem is only one plant and on 2 leafs only as i can see so far. 
      I will get more pics.
      Part of me thorght it was clothing that got them there. Or a fly that i seen in there and killed it as soon as i seen it

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Morning Colin87, there's lots of stuff to use on those mites, but it's not easy to get rid of them, so you better take care of them quickly. Read Nebulas advice on how to treat them properly, quickly.
      Good Luck Colin.

Here are more photos of the problem i am haveing.

Comment

• Therocketsurgeon
      Therocketsurgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      If you haven't seen any webs yet, they might be aphids. Either way, like DAAS69 suggested, treat them ASAP.

• Colin87
      Colin87 commented
      Editing a comment
      Cheers guys. Ive been down to my local shop and have some stuff that should do it. I will keep you posted with how it goes. Just abought to go blast them.
      Im pritty sure now there mites tho. Hopefully i caught them early as i checked evary day. And found them tuesday night. So treating them within 24 hours of finding them

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X