plants dying!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plants dying!!!

plant leafs are brown,purple,and red. They are very crispy and are drooping. This is the 5th weeks of flowering, not sure what i should do, harvest now?. The light is about 18 inches away, the temperature is not to hot, if anything a little to cold. First noticed it about a week ago, and has only gotten worse. This is a soil grow with fox farm nutrients. Pictures can be seen below. Please help, thank you!!!!

Looks like major pH balance problems have you been checking your runoff.?
    ~UrbZ~ Grow Big or Go Home!
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-torpedo-seeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/185330-urbz-second-grow-journal-3-strain-grow

Comment

• UrbZ
      UrbZ commented
      Editing a comment
      When is the last time you watered?

• growguy123
      growguy123 commented
      Editing a comment
      I watered with just water on Tuesday 1/9, and watered with nutrients and water on Friday 1/5.

• Therocketsurgeon
      Therocketsurgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Check your pH. When you mix your nutrient solution, make sure it's at the recommended pH of soils which is about 6.0-6.5. Check the pH of the runoff. Check it with test strips or a pH meter.

Tell us about your soil. What brand did you buy or is it from your backyard. The thing with foxfarms nutes is that you need bacteria to help release the nutrients in foxfarms. Alternativly, have you added any bloom boosters? You might have locked your plants out of phosphorus if you added too much.

Comment

• growguy123
      growguy123 commented
      Editing a comment
      I use fox farm soil. I use a three stage nutrients big bloom, grow big, and tiger bloom

I've had the same thing happening to mine because of the cold it locks out phosphorus I take a little heater and blow it on a fan that shoots at the roots and keep it warm that way it made a big difference

Comment

should i harvest the bud now/is the bud still good?

Comment

• Dagmar
        Dagmar commented
        Editing a comment
        If the fan leaves are dry and crispy but the buds are not, let your plant mature as much as possible before being forced to harvest. How much Tiger Bloom are you using? It's pretty strong stuff.

Also, the leafs seem to be getting dryer and more crispy compared to earlier on today.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X