Plants have yellow crispy leaves.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plants have yellow crispy leaves.

Hi. Im attempting my first scrog and my plants have yellow crispy leaves. The lights are on 24/7 atm as temps outside are v/cold in my garage. The temp is around 25 degrees C. Ive given them nutrients and water regularly (when dry a knuckle deep). Pots are large enough for the plants. (Ive grown larger plants in them before). Nothing seems to be working and they seem to not be growing at the moment. Not much change in the last week or so. Thanks in advance for any help.
    Post with 8 votes and 146 views. Shared by Jamestruman888. Help.whats wrong with my plants

Morning james, we need some more information, stuff like lights, distance, fans, temp-humidity, water-feed schedule, what the ph? Stuff like that,
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Hey D.A.A.S.69 . So lights are HPS400. 10inches away. I have extract fan and oscillating fan on. Temp is 25 degrees C. 24hr light schedule. Due to switch next week. Doing my first scrog. Humidity is 52. Water when dry usually every 4 days and feed every other water. PH is 6.5. Thanks

Comment

Are these photos or autos?
        If they are autos, light schedule is okay. No need to flip any light switches, cuz they like it lots.
        If they are photos, therein lies your problem. Photos need the dark, lights should be on 18/6. Then when you have your plants about 2/3 of the height you desire, flip the switch to 12/12.
        Not sure how far away your lights should be, manufacturer should be able to tell you.
        Good luck growing.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Lights are a little close in my opinion. especially with 24 hour lights. It looks like light/heat stress with the cupping leaves.Id advise you to move lights to 20-24 inches away till they recover. Also go 18/6 or at least 20/4 light schedule. Oh, and I wouldn't switch to flower till they recover.
          Last edited by Dutchman1; 01-09-2018, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Wow. Ten inches is very close. I can see some sun scorching (tip burn). In general, a 400W HID light can cover a 4x4 area. Try hanging them four feet above your canopy.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X