lower leaves turning yellow and turning brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO lower leaves turning yellow and turning brown

Was wondering If someone could help me out only 3 of my plants have yellow leaves some branches are purple and its going to b the second week of flowering. I have a 450w led light and hydro dwc and airstones. Hydro store said it can b my water or nutrient deficiency. I'm using flora series gh nutrients.

This is going to b the second week of flowering btw.

Comment

It is normal for some leaves to turn yellow at this point of growing, though i cannot determine how many leaves have turned yellow with those pictures.

noticing, some leaves started to yellow from the edges, some from the middle, but most importantly that the majority of dying leaves are at the bottom of the plant.

at this stage id say that flushing would be the best solution, just get rid of all the nitrogen in soil and re-adjust all your nutrients, keep in mind that nitrogen is barely needed in flowering in the first place, so its easy to get the plant ill by Nitrogen toxicity at this stage.

Also i do think that the plant abit strechy, isnt she? You can still apply some LST training though at this stage if you want, that helped me previously even in flowering, but i dont recomment prunning some leaves now as long as your problem still persists, leaves are your plant's first line of defence.

also check the bottom of the leaves for any kind of infection/pests.

update man ♡

Comment

• Tatoss
        Tatoss commented
        Editing a comment
        Corr:
        Youre a hydro grower*

Check for any molding or fungas aswell man

Thanks alot im going to try to flush and to readjust the nutrients.
      I will update after I put new nutrients.

Comment

Update..turned out to be that the plants that werent recovering they were burnt and im guessing because my first light i had in veg before i switched to the right one was too bright for them resulted in burnt looking pistils and buds
        i can post some pictures of the rest of the ones that came out real good 👍

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Cooler temperatures can turn stems purple, so can a lack of phosphorus.
          Glad you got your problem fixed.
          HappyGrowing

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X