Trying to cure buds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to cure buds

Thirteen days in cure jars buds smells like ammonia, and a dark color need help.

You put them in too early

Comment

You want to make sure they are dry before you jar them... Them the moisture deep inside them gets brought out when put into jar's are bags! I dunno what you can do but I would hang them back up ASAP! Hopefully not to late? If I was you i would read the tutorial on the gwe website about drying and curing your Bud! Could even get on YouTube are something and watch a few people do it if that easier to learn! But it's really important to find a way that works for you to cure your smoke! There's a ton of ways you could go about it! Good luck and really hope you can fix your problem!! Happy growing new year's!!!

Comment

I agree with the above posters. I would take them out of the jars and spread them out on a drying rack and allow them to dry longer before putting them back in the jars.
        Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
        White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

If they smell like amonia, they are probably moldy and ruined.
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X