Why are these leaves dying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are these leaves dying?

Every time a new leaf grows a lower dies. I have one plant in a general hydroponics water farm. Im using skunk labs nutrients and following their schedule. <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/WiqWi"><a href="//imgur.com/WiqWi"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

Comment

Are you checking ph? Could be root rot already do you have good circulation in your reservoir?

As close as the nodes are on that plant has me wondering about your light height above the plants. Is it really close?
        Last edited by UrbZ; 12-12-2017, 12:37 AM.
        ~UrbZ~ Grow Big or Go Home!
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-torpedo-seeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/185330-urbz-second-grow-journal-3-strain-grow

Comment

PH is about 6. There is a constant flow of water in the system. The light is about 18 inches or so above the plant.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey willy, you need to check your run-off PH.
            You got something bad going on, I'd be willing to bet a coke cola it's your roots, can you see your roots, if you can take a picture, if it's not to much of a problem for you.

Willy How old is she and how much PPM's are you feeding her? I ask because you may have overfed her. Also, you said your lights are 18" above the plant. I'd raise those LED's much higher. Though LED's are cooler, their lights are still pretty intense, especially for plants this young. How many watts are they?
          Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
          White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

I think about 3 weeks old. About 400 ppm. 300w

Comment

3 weeks from seed? If that's true then at this point you should be giving her around 100 worth of PPM, not 400. You're drowning this very young plant in nutrients and light. Nutrient schedules are there to give you an idea as to how much you should feed your plants.But you have to consider how many plants you're growing, the age of your plant, and how much light you're going to provide them. So again, if she's 3 weeks from seed, then you need to lower your PPM's down and raise those LED lights to at least 36" (3 feet) for now.
              White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

Not from seed. About 6 from seed. It’s been in the grow tent for three. I wasn’t counting preseedling.

Comment

She still looks too young to handle 400 PPM though. Usually, the first 2 weeks after she sprouts she should be given nothing but R.O. water. On the 3rd week, she should be getting 100 PPM (or a little less). Raise the PPM's slowly as she gets older and bigger. It's always better to recover from too little nutes or light than too much.
                  White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X