• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaves turning yelow on edges

Soil or hydro or coco: Coco
    Plant age:3 Weeks (Clones)
    Pot size: 2.25 Gallons
    Has it been repotted? and when?: They went from the cubes I was given at growers to Coco Hempy Buckets
    Soil type:Perilite + Coco Mix with 2 inches of Perlite on the bottom.

Nutes or additives used and how often for soil: General Hydroponics Flora Trio for 3 feedings and regular PH water for fourth and repeat
    Air temps (max min):80max 70 min
    Res temps (max min)
    Humidity:45min 77high
    lighting type (hps, led, cfl) LED 300W Wattshine
    ph level:5.8 but have now moved it to 6.0
    EC (hydro and coco only)
    Background EC.
    feed schedule and nutes (for hydro and coco) I Water Monday, Wednesday and Friday or Saturday. I use the General Hydroponics Flora Trio three times and then water once with just PH water. I use this feed schedule. Will be repeating week 3 for 3 weeks of Veg.

Hey y'all,
    I have a 2x2x5 grow tent. I have a 300W LED grow light, air filter filter, exhaust fan and a fan to circulate air (that whole set up). I am growing four Indica plants in the tent (they're supposed to be "King Louis XIII" but the source was not so trustful). I was supposed to only grow three but was given four. My thoughts were throw the weakest one away at flowering or stick three or four CFLS during flowering if the LED is not enough for the four plants. When I first got the LED put it to close to the plants (14") and burned them a little. They recovered and like the light at 20" now. Some of the leaves on all the plants are getting yellow around the edges. The only thing that kind of sounds like it is Nitrogen Deficiency but there's so much info it’s easy to get lost. I flushed the plants with PH water only about 2 days ago and new growth is starting to be all green. ALSO all my stems are red/purple color. I have started using Cal-Mag for this grow because i thought it would stop it but it didnt. If I can get some notes on the plants it be great. I’ll answer any questions thank you.

I don't use LED lighting but your plants look light starved to me.

Comment

• Seven
      Seven commented
      Editing a comment
      This is my first time, i thought i would try it. I will def look into it though. Thanks

Thay seem to b stressed to me are u sure the ph is right ? I would ease up on the nutes a little as well. Good luck

Comment

• Seven
      Seven commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a PH pen so im pretty sure its accurate. I try to keep it at 5.8 - 6.0 PH. I use half streangth nutes at the momemt but will cut back a little more to see if they improve. thank you!

Morning Seven, what kind of water are you using ? Another thing ,I know people got different ways to water an feed in coco, but I always let my pots get real light weight before I water or feed mine, I don't water every 2 days, but only when they need it.
    How long have you had that cal-mag ?
    Your supposed to start from the beginning with cal-mag, looks like several different types of deficiencies to me.I sure hope you get straightened out.

Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Seven
      Seven commented
      Editing a comment
      I use the tap water from my sink. mix nutes and make sure the PH is good. Each plant seems to take about a 1/4 gallon of water.

You know, that's the way i watered it last grow and it seemed to do just fine until i started reading on how awful it was to do so ( i don't have anyone to really talk "shop" so forums is kinda were i get my good/bad info). But i might start that again since it seemed to work the first grow.

I started the second week with Cal-Mag. My hydro shop was all out and so i had to wait in the mail to get it. This is my first grow using it. Don't really know if its hurting or helping.

Ya i see the same thing. trying to slowly get them back up to being healthy. Thanks for taking the time to chime iin

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah Seven, your gonna need cal-mag, with coco, an using LED lights.
      That's what I would try is let it dry out before watering -feeding, like your last time.
      I know there is different ways to water, but you got to find out what works for you, it's all different. Good Luck an welcome to GWE.
      Nebula has got the best information anywhere, about growing in coco, in some of her tutorials, read them when you get time.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X