HELP ME PLEASE WITH SOME Mandarin Kushon top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP ME PLEASE WITH SOME Mandarin Kushon top

I Am brand new first time grow don't know what I'm looking at or if they're looking right or if everything is wrong please take a look at my pictures please help me I don't think they're supposed to look all puffy like this like they're about to produce a bunch of seeds I welcome all comments and help

Looks like some nice little buds you got there, don't see really nothing wrong with the plant it self, you have a pic of the whole plant? What light where they ran under? An what you feeding?

Comment

Looking at some of the leaves see a little burning maybe? Sorry new to this my self but I can't really tell with these pics need some info on her.. but are they leaning over?

Comment

Yes nice little buds ! Still young though. I’m no expert but these little sack looking bulg is just part of the flower but again I could be wrong.
        I’m curious, how many weeks since start the 12/12 schedule? (Flowering stage) ?

Comment

Morning Gus74, some of your pictures look like buds developing nicely ,like they are supposed too, that one picture looks like seeds are developing, cut one out and see if there is a seed inside.
          Even if there is a few seeds, it's still gonna be some good smoke.
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

Are you using regular seeds or feminized? My guess is that you're running regular seeds and some of them are males and other are females. Polinization will occur if you keep them in the same place when flowering and those who were females will produce not only buds but seeds as well. This is not a goal for a small scale grower because it will lead you to lowered yields; instead of focusing on producing only buds, your plant is producing seeds too (non smokable). I'm not an expert as well but this is Botanic 101 and you don't have to be too much experienced to know it. If you take a look on GWE website you'll find lots of tutorials about this and even how to produce seeds at home. Your goal is probably to produce more quality buds and high yields every run and in order to do so you should research more about what's the difference between male, female and hermaphrodite plants and what to expect from them.

Not trying to be rude but information is always needed and you never stop learning. Do as DAAS told you to be sure if they are really hermaphrodite and if you don't want for your female plants to turn into hermaphrodite you should never keep male and female plants on the same tent or even the same room because polinization can occur from different ways. Just my 2 cents for you, happy growing!

Comment

• Mr Pot
              Mr Pot commented
              Editing a comment
              As DAAS said there still can be good smoke but it would be better if they were females and that's the advantage of buying feminized seeds.

• Reedseed
              Reedseed commented
              Editing a comment
              A quick 2 questions ! Can a plant develop seeds with out being pollenated by a male plant pollen sacks ?
              And is it true a Hermi plant produces both the flower and the pollen sacks on the same plant ?

• Mr Pot
              Mr Pot commented
              Editing a comment
              Both are good questions and my expertise is limited about this issue.
              If my mind isn't playing tricks on me, I believe that female plants can turn into hermies without polinization; if you run a 12/12 cycle you shouldn't allow light leaks when the lights are off during flowering. If you do so, the stress can hermie your plants.
              Hermies produces both flowers and seeds but idk if they can turn other plants into hermies as well.
              A quick research in GWE website should answer both your questions.

That being said, you should keep nights with uninterrupted TOTAL darkness inside your tent.

using full spectrum grow lights from home depot , i was told the seeds were feminizedi received 5 of them and only popped one out of 5 i still have the others they have been on 12/12 for a month two weeks into the 12/12 we had a really bad cold snap i put a small heater with an adustable thermostat in the box with her the next day it keeps my temp around 68 to 70 degrees. i feed her the pink ,green ,and purple stuff and cal mag.and yes some of them lean my first attempt , with everything soooo thanks for your time

Comment

this is the light i use only 19 watts so i have two

Comment

Comment

G74, your plant it's okay but it could be a lot better. If she's feminized it shouldn't produce seeds and this leads us to think that either she isn't feminized and someone fooled you or she's not getting uninterrupted darkness when the lights are off. I have the same nutrients as you + CaliMagic (it's a must for coco and I've learned that the hard way). My first run I was able to pull only 2 oz from two plants and the second this number is probably higher (I'm finishing a run late december, take a look in my grow journal if you want). There are things about growing plants that you only learn from trial and error and there's nothing you can do but grow a bunch of times to get some experience. Training is an example; you can follow all the best tutorials in GWE and still won't be able to pull the max of a plant because you don't know it structure or growth so well. I have a 3ft tall plant that I take a look now and I'd love to go back in time and put it on a trellis but unfortunately that's not an option.

Every run is another experience and you'll learn a lot from it.
                  Take a look: http://www.growweedeasy.com/250w-hps-beginner-tutorial
                  That's a good topic to imitate.
                  Cheers!

Comment

Thanks uncle Mr. Pot

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X