Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinions Needed! The better bloom booster GH or AN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions Needed! The better bloom booster GH or AN?

I'm running a Coco grow, and soil. They are the same strain seeds ( bubba kush) and age since they both came from same plant from a fellow grower. Both sprouted in rapid Rooter plug an are in 5 gal. Pots. I'm attempting my first ScrOG with the two, they're about 7 weeks old from there true leaves. What I use to feed them both, General Hydroponics Trio. An also some other additives and I whip up some tea for the soil....

But the discussion i would like to get going is What is the better bloom booster out of, General Hydroponics Kool Bloom liquid 10-10-10 and powder 2-45-28. Or, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud 0-1-3 and Advanced Nutrients over drive 1-5-4..

I have both an I have been running Kool Bloom with pretty good results... Only problem I had was first time using the powered I started with half the recommended dose and out of the whole plant there was one seed...I figured stress seed from the powder? Now I just got a few bottles of Advanced Nutrients on eBay at like half off so had to try them out.. so far I really like the vitamin b52, an voodoo juice... Not bad, and all there additive are cool to mix with other Nutrients so I use them with my GH nutes...I also got Bud candy to try and sensizim... Figure I'm running the Advanced Nutrients on my soil grow... And run the Kool bloom an molasses black strap with the coco..

​​​​​​Having trouble writing on pictures.. the bigger one is the soil the pics are more purple. The Coco is the two clearer pics of the smaller one..
    Last edited by Trichomefarmer88; 12-03-2017, 07:19 PM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X