Nobody I know has ever seen leaves like these

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody I know has ever seen leaves like these

My plants are 2 months old, and are looking very very healthy, and are growing well.
    At about 3 weeks of age they started flowering (they were cuttings from a mother plant), so it was suggested that i get some lights onto them ,and they would go back to vegatative state...which i did, and which is what happened. HOWEVER....as they continued to grow they started putting out leaves with only one finger....this was s low progression....they went from the normal 5 finger leaf to a large centre leaf, and then they stopped growing any other fingers other than a very healthy looking centre leaf.

No one i have spoken to has ever seen something like this.....but mabey someone of this forum has...or someone can comment on this.

See the pics below

I have a BlackJack auto that has many one and three finger leaves, but mine are all around the fat buds.
    What are you feeding your plant? I ask cuz your plant should be a more deeper and vibrant green.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I reveg a clone and it put out single finder leaves for the first month or so.
      I like big buds and I can not lie.

Somango XXL (3 gal)
      Blue Mystic (7 gal)
      VIPARSPECTRA 450W LED Grow Light
      Coco Coir w/30% perlite
      Fox Farms Nutrients plus Cal-Mag Plus

Comment

Originally posted by Heatwave View Post
        My plants are 2 months old, and are looking very very healthy, and are growing well.
        At about 3 weeks of age they started flowering (they were cuttings from a mother plant), so it was suggested that i get some lights onto them ,and they would go back to vegatative state...which i did, and which is what happened. HOWEVER....as they continued to grow they started putting out leaves with only one finger....this was s low progression....they went from the normal 5 finger leaf to a large centre leaf, and then they stopped growing any other fingers other than a very healthy looking centre leaf.

No one i have spoken to has ever seen something like this.....but mabey someone of this forum has...or someone can comment on this.

See the pics below
        Was the mother plant in flower/ early flower maybe? This happens often when trying to revert a plant/clone back to vegetative from flower.
        ~UrbZ~ Grow Big or Go Home!
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-torpedo-seeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/185330-urbz-second-grow-journal-3-strain-grow

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X