Nute Burn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nute Burn

Hi all I think I have abit of nute Burn on the start of week 4 of flowering . Should I water her with ph 6 water next watering or should I do a whole flush? To clean the roots? Normal or lots of water?
    Attached Files

Hello Neft, I might be blind but all I see is a little bit of old burn, but nothing new.
    I do see slight leaf droop maybe from over watering, unless you just watered her.She looks fine to me, no reason to flush unless you just want to.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Yes it is very bit of the tip burn. And the leaves could also going down because it is soon light down and my tent is prirty small . I just have the feeling the last couple of watering l might over nute her. I'm using bio bizz and the table shows that for top max on this week is 4 times more than all the times before .. I think I add 3 times more. Maybe it is too much for her?

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        You got better eyes than I've got , cause I can't see any., anyway a little tip burn ain't gonna hurt nothing.

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        You got better eyes than I've got , cause I can't see any., anyway a little tip burn ain't gonna hurt nothing. Good Luck

Thanks man

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Your welcome Neft.

Dudes I read an interesting article....or something...about how nute burn works?....it would seem that when the plant is eating too much, it will try and store too many nutrients in the leaves....which in turn forces the water molecules to the tip of the leaves, where they magnify the light.....which burns the leaf tips......slowly progressing up the leaf as more water is forced up....interesting huh....if I am wrong then please chime in
      The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

Yea. Sounds very logical. But in my case unfortunately it could also be a case of fungus gnats. I saw some fuckers yesterday. Hope it is not too bad. They were like walking dead climbing from the soil. Probably I was over watering.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X