New grow dying plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New grow dying plant

Hey y'all I haven't posted in awhile but I'm on my third grow now and this is the first time I've had this problem or any problem like this I was growing the plant to use as a mother everything was going good until about a week and a half ago then I started noticing leaves dying brown spots on leaves yellowing of leaves and I haven't been able to turn it around I tried nutrients which I was already using on them every other feeding but that doesn't seem to help I tried flushing the plant and then starting nutrients again that doesn't seem to help the only thing left would be to transplant it and get all the old dirt around the roots and use new dirt soil what do you all think thanks 4 any help in advance

Morning Grand72 , just wondering how often do you water her?
    Does your bucket have plenty of drainage holes in it ?
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Grandepollo72
      Grandepollo72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Water her every other day alternating neuts/ h2o
      Its the same thing i have done with all my grows
      Now what i was thinking was exactly what evaldreamer the next comment posted had said it was either 1 of 2 different things either pot. def. Or salt build up now the salt buildup i was kinda steering towards that because the medium is the same soil as last grow due to limited funds..well since then i have transplanted all my lil girls into new soil except for the mother now since then the little girls seem to be doing a little bit better but only time will tell now the reason why I haven't done the mother is I was kind of hoping that a buddy of mine would come over and help me seeing as she's good size plant and maybe a little bit harder for one person it would be for two. now I was going to come over here and ask another question but maybe you can answer it for me and that question being I'm fixing to cut my clones off the mother and he said to use the seed-starting potting mix do you think that would be fine made by Miracle Grow and the other question would be when do I water it the Clone and if I'm still seeing some sign of this deficiency or salt buildup would it be safe to go ahead and do the Clones thank you in advance for any help but you've given

Struggled with a similar issue qhen i was in soil looks like what was going on with mine the brown spots appear overnight almost?? Its either a potassium or phosphorus issue due to either ph or salt build up suggest a really good flush or transplant

Comment

Hey evaldreame i wanted to respont n thank u for ure help n if u willjust read the above comment that I made to daas69.. it was just a lot to explain and I'm not too good at this typing thing LOL

Comment

• Jr83
        Jr83 commented
        Editing a comment
        I believe ur watering too much and have ph issues at ur Roots which is the underlying issue but that's Jyst my opinion and I'm still on my first grow

Hey grand in my experience on top of what i was told stay away from miracle grow i even tried the "good" organic stuff but that's my opinion on that and the clones well i do mine kinda different and it works for me but just keep the medium moist warm and humid for 10-14 days i noticed the issue i havr often funds lol but this is a cheap way to make a humidity dome that i used to use you get the idea it wasbt that close when i did it cut it to fit your needs

Comment

• Evaldreamar
        Evaldreamar commented
        Editing a comment
        And you want your mother to ve as healthy as possible when you take clones cause whtever is wrong with her when you take em is wrong with the clones any issues are gonna hinder the root creating process which in turn will kill the cutting or cause it to take FOREVER TO GROW longer then from seed for sure but honestly have had success still with slight deficiency before in mother an clone but took some extra time an love thats one of many beauties of this plant its resilience and ability to bounce back
        Last edited by Evaldreamar; 11-19-2017, 03:35 AM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X