No announcement yet.

Bugs and root rot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I've noticed the soil drying faster now should I go ahead and increase the watering? I do 1.5gal every week in the 5gal geopot. I water every Friday, just checked the soil and it's pretty dry.

Comment

• Deadhead91
      Deadhead91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok will do and that is a really good point about the geopot.

• Dutchman1
      Dutchman1 commented
      Editing a comment
      You rock Mr Furley.

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Dutchman, You Rock Too!

Doing great post pics in a few days(looks amazing).

Comment

Watering time, came out a little reddish should I make the feed more base next time to balance it out? (it's always yellow green going in)

Comment

• Deadhead91
        Deadhead91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Mr.Furley what I ment was the run off ph is a little red but it was clear before I tested it so should I do a little bit more green next feed to balance it out? It's the last pic I took in this group of photos.
        Last edited by Deadhead91; 01-16-2018, 08:38 PM.

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Runoff Ph should be 5.5 To 6.3 in coco. Always. Don't panic, just adjusted it up a little next water or flush with Ph correct water.

• Deadhead91
        Deadhead91 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll just adjust it up on the watering, I just wasn't to sure about it and it's going to start producing seeds now since a couple pods popped that were on the nugs themselves but other then that I haven't ran into anything else. Just waiting for harvest now.

She does look awesome, nice job. Very cool of you mr Furley to take the time to help too.
      48”x48”x80” flower/main tent
      600w mh/hps
      32”x32”x63” veg tent
      viparspectra PAR 450 led
      FFOF soil, Fox farms nutes, raw silica
      5 gallon Smart Pots
      Current grow Aurora Indica, Girl Scout Cookies, Wonder Woman (all Nirvana)
      Current grow progress: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/159795-locrian99s-2nd-grow

Comment

Comment

• Paracelsus
          Paracelsus commented
          Editing a comment
          what stage are we at now, how many days into flower 12/12?

• Deadhead91
          Deadhead91 commented
          Editing a comment
          About a month into 12/12 cycle I think it's halfway till harvest, ordered a jeweler loupe so I'll know what stage exactly but I'm thinking of letting it go till it's Amber so it's a little higher in cbn(I've noticed lately over the past few months I like higher cbn levels). And the plant is starting to blast with smells.

• Dutchman1
          Dutchman1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Very nice.

Getting there smells sweet, pungent and a tiny hint of friut but started off sweet and citrus

Comment

Does anyone reccomend terpene nutrient add like bud candy or terpinator, I was going to order one but I wanted your guys opinion or a specific one to get with fox farm nutrients might not be for this grow(i think it's too late in flowering possibly)but for sure the next plant.
          I was also thinking of getting a flush to go along with the terpene additive for at the end?

Comment

Wow , That plant has come a long way from its beginnings. Nice job.

Comment

Wtf it is supposed to be mid 80s Mon tues here in California

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hello 91, Your plants are filling in nicely, good job.
              I use BudCandy, Overdrive anHammerhead with decent results.

• Deadhead91
              Deadhead91 commented
              Editing a comment
              Can use the overdrive up till the harvest flush? A question about flushing is it need to, to use those nutrient flushes?
              Also my root ball is the size of the 5gallon geopot it littlerally sits under less then half an inch of dirt, is there anything I should be concerned about?
              Last edited by Deadhead91; 01-27-2018, 04:39 PM.

• Deadhead91
              Deadhead91 commented
              Editing a comment
              And thanks 69, your plants look so fat and those colas you got them look straight 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

So just got home checked my plant found 3 completely crispy leaves and 2 leaves that are like yellow brown it was in the center of the plant I touched them and they fell off but Idk what it could be? Possibly too much heat, or not enough air flow or the humidity is finely getting to it.
            But on a side note the bottom tiers have barely flowered just the ends have flowered but over night the whole bottom tiers branch sprouted the hairs and a lot of them.

Also the top cola trichome have turned milky so I might be closer to the end then I thought I was.

Comment

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              Deadhead make sure your checking the trichomes on the buds and pay no attention to the ones on your fan leaf or sugar leaf, you are looking the ripen your buds not the leaves. Looking good keep it up.

• Deadhead91
              Deadhead91 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you for that I would've been looking at the leaves just cause it was easier hahaha

I think it might be not getting enough light according to following this chart, should I defoliage?

Comment

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              Please. Post a today picture and remind me of the days in flowering you're at.

I rotated the plant so you can get a view from both sides

Comment

• Locrian99
              Locrian99 commented
              Editing a comment
              I’m no expert but she looks good to me for 6 weeks into flowering. A lot greener than mine did at that point lol. Any idea how long flowering for your strain is supposed to be?

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              deadhead you're pushing a little late to do a really Heavy defoil, some of those Center Leafs sure could go, it would open up your canopy but I wouldn't take too many of your solar panels they are few and they help your buds fatten up, I would try bending them down tucking them under, even supercropping your fan leaves hahaha I know that sounds funny but it can be done to get them out of the way but leaving them on the plant, if you wanted to remove one or 6 within the next couple days you probably be okay but I advised against too much of it.
              As far as your temperature goes in the 90s it is not ideal last summer coming into it I couldn't keep my room below 90 before my light came on and my Buds turned out just fine although they probably would have been better there should be no reason for an early Harvest let them grow, let them get fat smoke weed.

• Deadhead91
              Deadhead91 commented
              Editing a comment
              Mr.furley So I tried doing the super cropping on the fan leaves but they kept snapping I did get 2 out 4 bent but I ended up bending 2 and cutting of 6 fan leaves that were in the center of the plant blocking the bud sites
              Locrian99 I have no idea what strain but my guess at this point I got a few guesses but not for sure(northern lights or big bud, or some kush strain
              Last edited by Deadhead91; 01-28-2018, 10:34 PM.

Also I found this thing starting to rot also it was 90degrees today we are having a huge heatwave over here in socal glad the humidity is back down again I hope this baby doesn't get am early harvest, I'm really worried supposed to be in the mid80s for the next few days with nighttime temps of 40(might just run the heater a little at night just to keep the temp up)

Comment

• Deadhead91
              Deadhead91 commented
              Editing a comment
              The first was found and the very bottom tier and the others from the center near the middle tiers

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              I think this may be in effect from your humidity

• Deadhead91
              Deadhead91 commented
              Editing a comment
              Too high or low? And to be honest the humidity has been all over the place

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey 91, I always try to tuck my leaves too, just like MrFurley said, they don't stay there forever , but it's no stress, on them an I've never seen any mold on mine.
              Your plants are looking nice.

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              If you just can't fight the feeling and do cut, I would at least give it a couple days of tucking and thinking about it and recoup time for the plant. I wouldnt cut more myself, I can see through your plant no problem, so you have good airflow it's just light that you're trying to get. tuck!tuck!tuck! All day long. tuck!tuck!tuck! While I sing this song.....

• Deadhead91
              Deadhead91 commented
              Editing a comment
              Lol I love you guys, I'll do the tucking I looked the weather up it's going to be drier humidity in the 20s and 30s during the day for a week it seems

So much tucking hahahaha I was singing just keep tucking, tucking, tucking!
            I can see the light finnally penetrate to the bottom nugs

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X