Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

First shout at this.
    Most are auto and began around the 10th.
    i believed I drowned them in Rockwool.
    Any thoughts if I should scrap this and reboot?

Welcome Yodell,
    I am not a hydro grower and someone with hydro experience should be around soon. Can you give a little more detail about your set up and what you have done up to now? Have you checked your roots for color and have you checked for.bugs?
    I wouldn't see why you can't save them.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

What's you PH?

Comment

Most of those can be saved, If not all.

Comment

I agree, they don't look too bad and I think they should recover as long as you fix the root problem. Are you using a root supplement like Hydroguard? That can be really helpful for root healthy in a hydroponic setup because it inoculates your plants with good microorganisms that can fight the bad microorganisms that cause root rot. Without disturbing the roots, can you open the empty net pot and look inside the reservoir to see if the roots look white (good) or brown (bad)? Have they reached the water yet? When do you plan on separating the plants into their own reservoir, and have you been checking the pH?

Comment

Appreciate the feedback. I reconfigure, apro 3/4 of recommend strength of nutrients. Ppm around 600 . Ph 6.1
            feed timer is set to 3mins on off 1hr.. I don’t want to over water but don’t want roots dry out either.
            thoughts?
            Last edited by Y0dell; 11-04-2017, 03:07 PM.

Comment

How are they doing?

Comment

• Y0dell
                Y0dell commented
                Editing a comment
                They are doing much better. Fixed the root rot, using 4” round air stones per 5 gal bucket.. lots of bubbles.
                Thanks for all in info that you guys share I just had to do my due diligence.

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X