Is my girls burnt or something else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is my girls burnt or something else?

Hello im a newbie and I need to know is my girls burnt or something else os wring with them?

Something going on but will need pictures in natural light and a little more information please.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Comment

1 led 600 watts
        in 60×60×80 tent with exhaust kit/fan
        watering every other day with spring water
        spray leaves with distilled water
        no nutr yet because i used miracle gro soil
        i keep the lights on 19hrs a day

Comment

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Miracle gro soil is your problem.

Panjon,
        how much water do you give when you watet? I think you are underwatering your plant's. And stop spraying them, you may be burning them if the light is intense when you are doing it. Now I hate to say this but Miracle grow is not good for cannabis and in the future don't use it at all.

Comment

Thx for all the help Furley.....

I was watering them every other day about 2 cup in a 5 gallon pot...

Comment

Panjon, you are underwatering your plant but like it has been said the Miracle Grow soil you are using is going to most likely kill any harvest if not your plant before you get there. You should be giving your plant around a gallon of water to a 5 gallon pot every 3 to 4 day when it has dryed out to your first knuckle, but if you can get your plant out of as much of the miracle grow and in to some better potting soil would be the first thing to focus on. I feel that if your plant dies moving it to a new medium you will be better off then wasting months only to have it die down the road.
            I hope this makes sense and you can save your plant.
            Mr.F

Comment

Again thx for all your help.....

So what kind of soil do you suggest...Ive noticed that you have a coco perlite is that easy to use with the geo pots...also is it true about tbose types if pots they get mold fast....Im sorry for all the question Im new at this and I was trying to grow instead of spending alot off money of the doctors rx and have all these crazy side effects and still be sick.......I greatly appreciate all the help you have given me.

Have a great day!

Comment

Panjon,
              so the easy is going to be a potting soil, with.the right mix it will last the grow with only Ph water. Promix, kindsoil (lot of peeps here love this one), black gold. Just don't get anything like miracle grow, the main reason is timed release nutrients in it that you don't what in flowering. Miracle grow will give plants high levels of nitrogen for months, and you don't want that.

Now the coco I use I love. It is not real hard, but it requires a nutrient mix feeding that requiring time and money up front. Coco in a neutral medium made from coconut husk and is looked at as a mix of hydroponic grow in a pot with the soil feel.

Fabric pot are a "root pruning" pot. it keeps them from circling, growing a larger root system equals a larger plant. As for the mold, never had that problem. I do get salt build up on the outside of the pot from flushing. I only pay $5. A pot for geo and just got some vivosun for $2.5 each that I'm trying out. At that price if I have to I can dispose of them after 1, but the geo are on their 3 grow and so is some of the coco, it's recyclable and that pleases me. I love them.

I would like to suggest that in the long run it is best to come in to growing cannabis well armed with knowledge. The growweedeasy.com web site has it all. Just start at the beginning and read read read. It will save you a lot of wasted time and money. the community on the forum is always here to help, we have all been there in one way or another.

Panjon, it is my pleasure to help you get were you need to be
              Mr.Furley

Comment

Hey Mr. Furley,

Again I wanna extend my appreciation to you for all you knowlege.....I ordered me some new stuff and im gonna try again.....I will find you again post pics of my new girls.

Thanks
                Panjon

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X