Purple stems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purple stems

My plants have purple stems coming out I was wondering what if anybody knew what the problem was

Any pics? We cant tell ya anything without them

Comment

Howdy Mashpee459. In my experience, the purple color is normal. I have noticed that the stems exposed to a greater amount of light, tend to darken and turn purple. The ones that I have seen, on my plants, have turned only on the side exposed to the light and not all around. Some strains even produce leaves with a similar purplish hue. I have not seen any adverse effects to the plants from the color change.
      Good luck with Your grow.
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Thank you I can rest easyer it was just after they were moved out of veg in to more light

Comment

Morning MP, Like DW2 said, I've seen plenty of purple stem an stalks on many of my plants ,so no need to worry bout that. Happy Growing MP459... ps, some even had a little purple in the buds too.
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

hey Mashpee459 like DAAS said I have seen plenty of purple stems on my grows too, but I heard it can be the first signs of a calcium deficiency too dude, just keep a close eye on it dude
            The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X