Preventative bug sprays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Preventative bug sprays

What preventative bug spray should i use, iam using neem oil every 7 to 10 days. Wondering if i should use a second one for best results, iam still in veg.

Dont want to suggest to you the proper way to manage your grow, but are you certain you will have bugs if you dont spray? No spray means less money spent and healthier crop.
    Organic only soil grower
    Current: Medgom Auto (CBD Crew and (Grassomatic)
    Set up: 300w Galaxy hydro LED, DIY insulated growbox, dual thermostatic exhaust fans, dual circulation fans, thermostatic 300w heat, remote temp/humidity monitor.

Comment

That's why growing in a sterile tent helps. Never any bugs.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

When I grew in dirt, fungus gnat larvae came in the soil bags sometimes so I had to use preventative sprays. I used gnatrol and alternated with azamax. Gnatrol works great on gnats and supposed to be harmless to humans. I believe azamax is neem oil based and it covers more pests like mites, thrips and aphids. Azamax is also more $$ but the combination did a good job. I still had a few gnats last grow but I just drenched the soil with gnatrol a couple of times and they were gone.
        4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X