Mosaic virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mosaic virus

Trying to decide if i have mosaic virus (tmv) on plant.And if i should toss it?

Morning 123, to be honest with you I don't know, it looks like it could be ,but it could be some type of deficiency to. Is there any twisting of leaves going on anywhere. I know it is contagious an I hope you can find out real soon. Maybe someone that knows for sure will be on here in a minute to help you.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Do you have any leaves that look like this? This plant has tmv. The virus can not hurt you and I dnt think theres a cure but it does not seem to spread thro my garden so u should be fine. I have noticed with seeds from strain hunter some of them contain tmv. I have 4 plants outa a whole bunch from strain hunters (money maker) that got tmv but it hasnt spread. I have notice the 4 that are effected do grow a lot slower but nothing else really effected.
      Last edited by tyler_ hobbyist; 10-17-2017, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Thanks for your help guys.tyler my plant does look like the picture and the strain is money maker.

Comment

Lmfao thats way to funny its nothing to worry about its just a breeders defect. The virus wount spread or atleast hasnt for me. Happy growing

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X