Help!!! 😯 Plant is dying, brown, stem rotting and turned over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!!! 😯 Plant is dying, brown, stem rotting and turned over

Hello everyone, good day. Well, I Iast posted here in August as a newb and thought my plant was dying but you all helped me to identify the issues with it and everything went well after.

Now, I woke up this morning and found the plant bent over to her side and what seems to be brown mold or fungus on the main stem climbing up to the nodes of the other stems and making them extremly weak. Almost all her branches are turned over upside down. This has been an outdoor grown but just recently I had to bring her indoor for three days because of heavy rain, which I heard is not good for flowering period. Might have made a mistake there..

Two branches/stems have broken off and I had to do some emergency fixing so used some scotch tape to keep them up. Well, this is my first grow and I honestly thought I wouldn’t get this far but is sucks to know that It did and now she’s dying. So please help me as a newb if possible to save this plant I cared so much for! Any help or ideas are appreciated! Btw I think this might be some kind of stem rot but idk. Thank you.

will post pics.

Comment

How long has you plant been flowing?
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X