Burned edges of leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burned edges of leaves

First grow inside here was wondering what this is is it a nute deficiency or burn feed organic with weakened mix less than half that it recommends to feed pH in 6.5 out 6.3 water from store shelf LST on the bigger plant started have attached some pics hope it helps

Oh yeah humidity 60 to 70 ... temp 80 to 85 fans and scrubber filter and fan in place 18/6 light schedule for two plants and a auto in tent also one is mango XXL one northern lights fem and northern lights auto fem.

Comment

Hey, wv. those burnt edged one looks like a light got to close to me. Your doing a good job with them wvredneck, pretty plants. Maybe somebody will be on here in a minute that can really help.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

All was trucking along fine until I added nutes and next am this is what I found I'm guessing it was to early to feed so I'm holding off a lil while.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah I see a little burn on the other picture leaf tips, Looks to me that biggest plant is surely old enough for no more than you said you have em.

I found this VERY helpful (in-fact, the best and most accurate resource on cannabis deficiencies I know)

Use our cannabis growing problem pictures and interactive plant doctor tool to quickly diagnose your sick marijuana plants! Click the pictures below to learn about a marijuana problem, deficiency or symptom & get the solution! Still having trouble? Consult our 5-Step Remedy to 99% of Cannabis Growing Problems​​. Click here to see ALL cannabis plant...

In your case, it COULD be potassium def, light burn or also mites. For mites, check with a loupe.

Read the deficiency dscriptions on GWE *well*, because often just from reading them it's clear what it is.

Comment

Had a few nats due to the organic nute smell and organic soil but I crushed them boys over night with some spray and put some traps in the lil red apples you see im gonna say it's nute or pH related just wondering if I should flush or will that drown them this early in their life. If i can get them straighten out I know what I'm gonna do as they say just add water. Lol I'm definitely gonna spring for a different soil foxfarm i here it's the good stuff.
          Last edited by Wvredneck; 10-13-2017, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Hey flexy is says potassium deficiency for sure their example pic is a carbon copy of my pics

Comment

• Flexy123
              Flexy123 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah I would guess that too, also since nute burn normally would only affect the tips...and light burn wouldn't just affect the edges.

You are using organic nutes, and these supply nutrients slower to the plants than "chemical nutes", because with organic nutes what you're doing is feeding the micro organisms to condition the soil, rather that providing nutrients to your plants directly. So a deficiency there is MORE likely.

I did one run with organic nutes once, but I wasn't too impressed really. I like "normal" nutes better since I just feel I have more control over what I give the plants. Especially if you have a def....then you would need to supply the required nutrients fast..and that's actually not possible if nutes are truly organic. So you MAY possibly want to look into "normal" mineral nutes if you want to fix this problem fast.

That being said, and it doesn't even matter what exactly the deficiency is, you should ALWAYS flush with pHed water only (6.5 for soil) if you see something odd going on, and then give the proper dose at the correct pH. Normally this should fix things. You can't make things worse with flushing.

>>
              with weakened mix
              >>

With organic nutes it is very difficult if not impossible to overfeed. So this is likely your problem right there. Flush (just because ) and then give full-strength. This is what I'd do.
              Last edited by Flexy123; 10-14-2017, 03:17 PM.

Google groweedesy-plant doctor
            Cfls for a week or two
            315lec for everything else
            Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
            36x36x63 inch tent.
            6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
            Smart pots
            Molasses
            Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X