Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! How will this affect my plants and yield?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO HELP! How will this affect my plants and yield?

I'm about 12 weeks into turning my lights for flowering cycle, and I've been getting these yellow color in the leaves at the top of my plants but not sure what the issue is...

I'm using a droplet test for pH to mainting the correct levels. I have also lightened up the nutrients to prevent nutrient burn.

The flowering stage is taking much longer than I anticipated.

Can someone please tell me whats wrong with my plants and why the flowering may be takig much longer than expexted?

thank you!
    mike

Just an FYI, I'm growing 3 plants of Northern Lights, using 6 CFLs

Comment

Hi Akron, what size pot are you in? What nutrients have you been and amounts lately?
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

I'm growing in a 10gal tote. I've been using general hydroponics and doing 1/4 tsp gro, 1/2 tsp micro and 1/2-3/4 bloom and change water once a week

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry Akron I missed the Hydro title, that's my bad, Im not a Dwc not sure I'd be the best help and would hate to give you the wrong information.
          I will tell you a grow is more likely to going a couple weeks longer then the breeders say, do you have a Jeweler's loupe?

It kinda looks like your plant is re-vegging. Is it getting 12 hours of total darkness? Spots are probably a calcium deficiency.

Comment

One thing that would help is adding 4or5 more cfls. And keep your lights no further than 2 inches away, it's an almost daily job of adjusting the lights to stay 2 inches away, but cfls need to be close.
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

The plants are in a closet and I've put up curtains and also keep the door closed. I have some foxtailing now as well.

Will the general hydropknic nutrients contain calcium or is that something different i should purchase?

How do you think this will affect the yield? I'm worried these plants are going to die before I can harvest. I've inlcuded some more pics.

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Hey 322 , your gonna be all right ,I think, you don't have to long to harvest.
              Cfls for a week or two
              315lec for everything else
              Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
              36x36x63 inch tent.
              6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
              Smart pots
              Molasses
              Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X