X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Something like bags is growing

This problem was solved

Hi dear growers community !

I took a closer look at my plants today and saw these little bags. Is it a sign of male or hermie plant ? By looking at other photos, I would say so but I am not sure as it's really small bags...

They are currently growing on my terrass and had nigthly light leaks due to "I go to take something in the kitchen/living room". Could it be a cause ? They also encountered bugs and travelling.
    This is my very first grow and they were my practice session, what can I do with it if they are not suitable females ? Cannamilk or similar ?

My next try will be in a closed closet with no leaks of course.

Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by SpaceCat; 08-22-2017, 11:56 AM. Reason: Set as solved

That first pic is a male -- trash it ASAP. The second one isn't showing yet that I can see.
    My first grow

Comment

I agree with Aloner: if you see the same on both plants, they are pollen sacs.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Howdy SpaceCat, Sorry for the bad news, but those are male plants.
        Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Well, I am not that sad as it was my crash tests and at least I could train them in a nice shape ! I was given these two clones but not sure of strain and gender. Too bad for me, I got males.

Thanks for your confirmation, I am on my way to germinate feminized seeds now, before a bit of set up for my closet

Edit : is there a way to set my problem as solved ?

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Cat, no way to set topic as solved; it will just fade away, like old generals...

I LOVE your avatar! What a good guard kitty!

• SpaceCat
            SpaceCat commented
            Editing a comment
            Okay, I will edit the first message to include a big [SOLVED] as first line.

Haha, thanks, she really likes the smell but she also chewed some leaves. What a sneaky kitty !

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X