Bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bugs

Any idea as to what these are?? These things are tiny. It looks like a speck of dust except they move. Lol . I have only found them on the pots for now. I looked at the leaves top to bottom. Also I looked at the top of the soil and an inch or so beneath and nothing. Possible broad mites ???

Mealybugs look like tiny white hairy insects crawling over your leaves and buds. Learn how to identify and get rid of them!

Is that it?
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• TheDude777
      TheDude777 commented
      Editing a comment
      No I don't think that's what it is. I've been looking all over the net and I found a YouTube video of what looks identical to what I have. I have only a small fraction of what the video shows. Video says they're flour mites. If that's indeed what they are then I don't think that they are doing anything to my plants. At least I can't find anything that says they would.

Here's a link if you want to see

• GenghisGreen
      GenghisGreen commented
      Editing a comment
      Not all 'pests' are invasive to cannabis plants. You're right on that. I bought some herbs from Lowe's and transplanted them into my window herb box. Little did I know that the soil they came in had soil mites and springtails. I learned that the soil mites go for your roots, and thus why my cilantro and dill died prematurely. The basil and oregano was more robust but new growth was spotty. Springtails though are not invasive to your plants.

Some amazing things that you learn as you go.

Howdy TheDude777, I do not know what they are, but I had an outbreak of them a couple of grows ago. The ones I had were on the leaves around cuts and holes (looked like the leaves were eaten!). The best thing that I can tell You is that after the addition of Azamax (10 ml) directly in the reservoir and a foliar spray application of the same (applied once a day for four days), the little critters were gone. Now, if (or when) I see any similar damage on the leaves, I add the Azamax to the reservoir. The Azamax becomes 'systemic' and gets anything that eats on the plant.
    Good luck with Your grow.
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X