Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brown spot, yellow leaves!!!

Hi everyone! Need help!
    my plant on 7 week and they show some brown in star from middle of leaves. What happen to them?
    They have some nutrient burn too.
    thank you

Nati... It looks like something is eating the leaves. Have you checked for bugs ??

Comment

Yes TheDude777 it's a criickets i have catch them week before.
      thank you

Comment

• TheDude777
        TheDude777 commented
        Editing a comment
        Another thing is that a lot of plants nearing the end of flowering will start loosing leaves. It's very common. The plant is putting all its energy to the nugs. One suggestion I will make though is I noticed you have a lot of foliage. I would suggest getting rid of some of the big fan leaves and open up the middle of the plant so the light can penetrate throughout. It will help get those buds get bigger. Hope this is helpful

• Nati
        Nati commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you again TheDude777

Hi everyone
      I have more faster brown spot on top leaves close to the lights and lower leaves too don't know what to do? It's dosen't look like normal for me .
      Please help!!!

Comment

• Nati
        Nati commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes i do Aloner.
        Ph in 7.0 and ph out 6.5 for now.

• Aloner
        Aloner commented
        Editing a comment
        7's a little high, I'd drop it to at least 6.5 going in. That way even if it drops .5 more going out, at 6 it still won't be too acid.

• Nati
        Nati commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Aloner i will try it.

My plant it's now weed 7 from seed.
      set up - 45w x 6 cfls
      - 2 pc fan, 1 fan
      - grow in Soil ,coco ,pertile
      - ph runoff 6.5
      - temputure 25-27 with light on,20-22 on light off
      - rh 40-45
      This problem start one week before.i flush soil because the ph it's too low (5.5) now ph it's 6.5.
      I feed 1/8 with 6-32-32 nutrient it's have burn tip i think it nutrient burn so i feed 1/8 maybe i wrong?!
      and i do takeing off some fan leaves.

Thank you

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, Nati, of course!! You want her to be very healthy during flowering, and that is why you need to do some reading on how to grow cannabis properly. Go to GWE and start reading; it will also help your English (which is really very good)!!!!!
        Growing weed can be easy, though some marijuana grow tutorials make it seem like you need a degree in horticulture. Learn how to plant a seed & start growing with as little time and effort as possible, or read our advanced tutorials for monstrous yields!

• Nati
        Nati commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks alltatup

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        You are welcome, Nati. Let us know how the plant is doing. And can you order off of Amazon? I buy so many things for my plants on Amazon.

Sure alltatup i will keep update.
      To buy the things online of me it's impossible some of liquid ( nutrient ) can't import in our country ( Thailand ) by the law. I have to adapt the things that we have here.
      Have a good day.
      thanks

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Nati, I LOVE Thai culture and food!!! There is a wonderful Thai restaurant where I live, and it is the only restaurant I will eat at. สวัสดี

• Nati
        Nati commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi alltatup good to here that from you
        sorry for late answer i have no internet in these day.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Nati no problem! Let us know how the plant is when you can.

Hi everyone
      I did flush my plant week ago because of problem and now the brown spot are stop
      Some of fan leaves star getting yellow and i not sure are they close to harvest? Now is week 8 from seed.
      what should i do for them?
      thank you for help

Comment

• Nati
        Nati commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes the smell is so good but some pistils are steel white (40%).
        Should i start flush now or wait until pistils almost dark?
        Thank you

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Nati, That's great that it smells so good. I would wait until most of the pistils are dark and curled in. Now you will be seeing leaves die; that is natural. Don't over-feed her now, she's almost ready to harvest. GREAT JOB, NATI!!!

• Nati
        Nati commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks alltatup

Ya the fan leaves start dying off close to harvest. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just be patient and let those buds get nice and fat. Glad to hear it's doing better. Show us a pic when you harvest.

Comment

• Nati
        Nati commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks TheDude777
        I will keep update.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X