Drying Question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drying Question?

everytime I dry and cure. My bud has no taste or smell?
    I hang them for 2-3 days on the first day I use a dehumidifier to keep the humid at 40-50 for 12-16hours then I close it. Once the stick snaps I cut them and put in a bag for 18hours and I put them in a rack for another 2 days. What am I doing wrong?
    Sorry for my broken English

AsCe.... Don't put them in a bag. Use mason jars after they're dry for curing. Open the jars a couple times a day for 10-15 min. As far as smell goes sometimes I'll crack some of the buds to let the aroma float in the jar. Just something that I do but I'm sure you'll get a few more ideas on here. Hope this is helpful.

Comment

Hello AsCe, could you show some pictures of the buds? Do you always grow the same strain?
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Read Nebulas articles on drying and cureing to learn how. Your way no wonder why they don't smell or taste good.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X